Wow, Hillary just plunged the convention into CHAOS! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:45:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Wow, Hillary just plunged the convention into CHAOS! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wow, Hillary just plunged the convention into CHAOS!  (Read 15566 times)
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« on: August 27, 2008, 07:38:00 PM »

I don't see how this is bad, in fact this is very good for Obama. Just watch him pull away and stay ahead.

He was suppose to do that this summer; he didn't.  Same with the VP (and Biden, while not great, was not terrible either).

Just watch, when McSame loses badly in November. There is a movement that the polls don't pick up, and alot of people will be shocked on election day. McSame will not be able to keep up with Obama.

Much like the "victory" of John Kerry.  Oh, I forgot:

"Raymond Shaw Barack Obama is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life."

John Kerry sucked and was a very bad pick for the Democrats. When swing voters step in that vote box they will see Obama vs McSame. They will think, Obama he talk about how he will change American, how he will take us on new path. Then they will see McSame and see that same views a Bush, how this past 8 years have been very bad. Then they will vote fore Obama, not McSame.

God damn, just call him McCain.  We get that you think McCain is like Bush, but it can get annoying when you say "McSame" ten times in one sentence.

Grow up, would you?
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 07:44:09 PM »

I don't see how this is bad, in fact this is very good for Obama. Just watch him pull away and stay ahead.

He was suppose to do that this summer; he didn't.  Same with the VP (and Biden, while not great, was not terrible either).

Just watch, when McSame loses badly in November. There is a movement that the polls don't pick up, and alot of people will be shocked on election day. McSame will not be able to keep up with Obama.

Much like the "victory" of John Kerry.  Oh, I forgot:

"Raymond Shaw Barack Obama is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life."

John Kerry sucked and was a very bad pick for the Democrats. When swing voters step in that vote box they will see Obama vs McSame. They will think, Obama he talk about how he will change American, how he will take us on new path. Then they will see McSame and see that same views a Bush, how this past 8 years have been very bad. Then they will vote fore Obama, not McSame.

God damn, just call him McCain.  We get that you think McCain is like Bush, but it can get annoying when you say "McSame" ten times in one sentence.

Grow up, would you?

I'm just calling him what he is, Bush's twin.

Yeah, whatever.  Call him whatever you want.  In fact, you can call him f**cksame.

Grow the hell up - you aren't convincing anyone to vote for Obama, so what do you plan to accomplish?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies