CNN: McCain picks Palin (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:29:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  CNN: McCain picks Palin (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CNN: McCain picks Palin  (Read 3799 times)
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: August 29, 2008, 09:40:24 AM »

Rock on, McCain.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 09:48:59 AM »

I'm glad someone besides me said that. I wonder if there'll be a bikini contest...(I know---in bad taste)

Oh, c'mon.

Yes, it's a little token.  She's a fairly pretty (although kinda old) lady.  Her sex probably has some to do with it.  But "thinking with his dick"?  America likes aesthetically pleasing, smart women.  Damn them, right?
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 10:01:32 AM »

America likes aesthetically pleasing, smart women. 

Ok, this is the locus of disagreement with you and me, and why we're getting tetchy.

There is a hell of a lot of resentment swirling among women toward each other. Have you heard of the Mommy wars? Do you think that they don't apply to the Republicans the way they applied to Hillary and other Democrats?

There are a lot of older women who will see not themselves in Sarah Palin. I don't see any problem whatsoever for Palin among the men of America, but she's not a gimme for women.

Fair counter-point.  By "America," I probably meant "Alcon, and his amazing projection abilities."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies