Dear Extreme Left who want to trash Palin because of her daughter.....
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 07:50:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Dear Extreme Left who want to trash Palin because of her daughter.....
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Dear Extreme Left who want to trash Palin because of her daughter.....  (Read 4695 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 01, 2008, 07:37:10 PM »

In nature, not even a wounded animal is more dangerous than a mother defending her young.

And other women will relate to this.......and come to her side of the issue.

I congratulate Obama on his response.  Another indication he's no dummy. 

So let the attacks begin......at your own risk.  The McCain camp awaits the women who sympathize with Palin.

Thanks,

GM
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 07:39:05 PM »

I don't think a lot of undecided women voters read this forum...
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 07:40:21 PM »

My "Dear Extreme Left" is a general commentary........Obama followers need to listen to Obama....leave it alone.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 07:40:27 PM »

Of course Obama won't hit her. This is like Obama's race. McCain can't run ads saying "Obama is a filthy n. Don't vote for him. I'm John McCain and I approve this message." but that doesn't mean it won't have an effect.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 07:41:48 PM »

My "Dear Extreme Left" is a general commentary........Obama followers need to listen to Obama....leave it alone.

I haven't touched it other than to say that I've had a similar thing happen in my family.  Nobody will gain anything by making this molehill into a mountain.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2008, 07:42:34 PM »

Any woman who would vote for McCain/Palin just because she's being attacked is a fool. I'd just like to throw that out there. This election should be decided on real issues.

That doesn't mean I agree with the actual attacks, obviously.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 07:44:56 PM »

Ok, guys, I'm not pointing fingers here on the Atlas although some comments are over the top.......but women will relate to her and gravitate to her whether you and I think issues are all that matters or not........that's just the way it is......imo.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2008, 07:48:05 PM »

You're right, but it certainly doesn't apply to every Obama supporter here or a X other site.
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2008, 07:48:32 PM »

Yep
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2008, 07:49:02 PM »

Anyone else note a huge level of hypocrisy coming from some on the left, here?  The left has always contended that part of the reason young women get abortions is because of the large social stigma attached to being young, unwed and pregnant.  And yet, the Left is making it very clear, on national TV, that there is something wrong with being young, unwed and pregnant.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2008, 07:50:30 PM »

Anyone else note a huge level of hypocrisy coming from some on the left, here?  The left has always contended that part of the reason young women get abortions is because of the large social stigma attached to being young, unwed and pregnant.  And yet, the Left is making it very clear, on national TV, that there is something wrong with being young, unwed and pregnant.

Uh... who's doing that?
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2008, 07:50:41 PM »

Any woman who would vote for McCain/Palin just because she's being attacked is a fool. I'd just like to throw that out there. This election should be decided on real issues.

Any woman who would vote for McCain/Palin just because she's being attacked is in the sisterhood.  Please Eraserhead, call them "fools."  Make them angry.  It will give GOP a shot at winning in DC.

○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2008, 07:50:48 PM »

We are pointing out the hypocrisy of "moral values" religious wingnuts like Sarah Palin. I hope that her daughter chose the path that is best for her, and wasn't talked out of an abortion if that's what she wanted.

Let me make it clear, this is about Sarah Palin, and not her daughter. As long as her daughter has been properly educated, and makes her own decisions, I don't care.
Flying Dog
Jtfdem
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2008, 07:51:50 PM »

Yep

^^^

I totally agree. Trust me, we can trash Palin on her extreme social views. We don't need to, and shouldn't, go there.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2008, 07:52:20 PM »

Any woman who would vote for McCain/Palin just because she's being attacked is in the sisterhood.  Please Eraserhead, call them "fools."  Make them angry.  It will give GOP a shot at winning in DC.

LOL
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2008, 07:52:42 PM »
« Edited: September 01, 2008, 09:02:50 PM by Dave Leip »

We are pointing out the hypocrisy of "moral values" religious wingnuts like Sarah Palin. I hope that her daughter chose the path that is best for her, and wasn't talked out of an abortion if that's what she wanted.

What is hypocritical about Palin's response? Her daughter did something she didn't want her to do. She can't always control that.

What would be hypocritical would be if she allowed her to get an abortion.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2008, 07:53:03 PM »

LOL

lol. Classic J.J.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2008, 07:53:53 PM »

Uh... who's doing that?

Have you watched the CNN coverage.  Everytime they do that super close up on her picture, with the music, it makes it sound like the girl is some kinda felon.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2008, 07:55:04 PM »
« Edited: September 01, 2008, 09:03:18 PM by Dave Leip »

What is hypocritical about Palin's response? Her daughter did something she didn't want her to do. She can't always control that.

What is hypocritical is the holier than thou attitude possessed by people like Sarah Palin, while it's their abstinence only sex ed policies that are clearly failing. I am attacking Sarah Palin for her extreme position on that issue, which leads to more pregnant teens. Of course, you are defending her  because she caters to social conservatives like yourself.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2008, 07:55:15 PM »
« Edited: September 01, 2008, 09:03:33 PM by Dave Leip »

^^^^^^

Plus, who cares if she was talked out of it?  Are people not allowed to try to convince people not to have them?
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2008, 07:55:33 PM »

poor child.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2008, 07:57:15 PM »
« Edited: September 01, 2008, 09:03:54 PM by Dave Leip »

What is hypocritical is the holier than thou attitude possessed by people like Sarah Palin, while it's their abstinence only sex ed policies that are clearly failing. I am attacking Sarah Palin for her extreme position on that issue, which leads to more pregnant teens. Of course, you are defending her  because she caters to social conservatives like yourself.

How is she holier than thou? Just because she supported abstinence only education?

I'm defending her, like several sane people on your side, because she didn't do anything wrong. Her daughter made a decision that Sarah didn't support. They're working through it. You're absolute scum for taking pleasure in this.
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2008, 07:59:11 PM »

I agree her daughter must feel horrible cause people are talking about her. Sad
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2008, 08:05:50 PM »

I agree her daughter must feel horrible cause people are talking about her. Sad

Thank you!
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2008, 08:07:15 PM »

What I have concluded in all this is that the fridge Left is just dying to repeat the experience of the Wellstone Memorial Service, and prove to the world that they are so rabidly bitter and hateful that they have no boundaries.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies