Dear Extreme Left who want to trash Palin because of her daughter.....
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:51:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Dear Extreme Left who want to trash Palin because of her daughter.....
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Dear Extreme Left who want to trash Palin because of her daughter.....  (Read 4712 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2008, 08:08:43 PM »

The vast majority of swing voters do not read internet message boards. The only thing that matters is Obama's official response, and we all know what that was.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2008, 08:10:39 PM »

The vast majority of swing voters do not read internet message boards. The only thing that matters is Obama's official response, and we all know what that was.

But you're not going to follow his advice?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2008, 08:12:07 PM »

The vast majority of swing voters do not read internet message boards.

But they will get irritated if the media starts harping on it.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2008, 08:15:42 PM »

But you're not going to follow his advice?

Why should I? All he needs is to look good and let the underlings do the dirty work. Much like the Red Army Faction, officially condemned by East Germany but was receiving logistics support from them.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2008, 08:17:20 PM »

So its wrong to feel betrayed by someone who demands a strict personal code from us, but lacks the moral authority to do so?
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2008, 08:22:00 PM »

So its wrong to feel betrayed by someone who demands a strict personal code from us, but lacks the moral authority to do so?

Yes, when Bristol Palin asks us to follow "a strict personal code."
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2008, 08:25:44 PM »

ive literally been sickened at the hateful attacks from the radical self righteous liberals.

imagine how this young girl feels having her name and reputation dragged through the mud.

it is amazing how unenlightened liberals actually are.  they are close minded.

and im also saddened that i will never be as perfect as the liberals.  i conceived a child out of wedlock.  and im living in sin now.  i cant ride that moral high horse quite as well as the obamaphiles!
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2008, 08:26:19 PM »

Turn on CNN if you want to see Democrats attacking Palin over this.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2008, 08:27:09 PM »

Yes, when Bristol Palin asks us to follow "a strict personal code."

ive literally been sickened at the hateful attacks from the radical self righteous liberals.

imagine how this young girl feels having her name and reputation dragged through the mud.

it is amazing how unenlightened liberals actually are.  they are close minded.

and im also saddened that i will never be as perfect as the liberals.  i conceived a child out of wedlock.  and im living in sin now.  i cant ride that moral high horse quite as well as the obamaphiles!

Well, how can Sarah Palin have control over 300 million if she cannot control the behavior of one person?
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2008, 08:33:39 PM »

parents have 'control' over a 17 year old?

get real.

i wont even  go into some of the dumbass things i did.  and my parents were very good parents.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2008, 08:35:09 PM »

parents have 'control' over a 17 year old?

get real.

i want even to go into some of the dumbass things i did.  and my parents were very good parents.

Yes....but how do you place into practice some of the weird sh**t she believe when this sort of wierd sh**t happens in her home? Teenage Pregnancy isn't common or healthy and its sad.
Third Party
Rookie

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2008, 08:39:17 PM »

Palin's daughter should get an abortion, and no one should be having children at age 17 (or younger). However, the fundamentalist mother will not allow her to do that.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2008, 08:41:25 PM »

Palin's daughter should get an abortion, and no one should be having children at age 17 (or younger). However, the fundamentalist mother will not allow her to do that.

That was probably insensitive...and worse... Phil is going to whine....my ears are fu cking bleeding already.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2008, 08:45:05 PM »

That was probably insensitive...and worse... Phil is going to whine....my ears are fu cking bleeding already.

Oh please, keep it up.  "Those mean Democrats hate motherhood."
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2008, 08:48:12 PM »

Again, undecided older female voters don't read this forum.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2008, 08:51:02 PM »

Whoever you are, go home.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2008, 08:54:36 PM »

Again, wait until it is suggested in the mainstream media.

Roll Eyes
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2008, 08:57:49 PM »

Again, wait until it is suggested in the mainstream media.

Roll Eyes
Okay, I'll wait until someone on CNN/MSNBC/FOX/etc. says that Palin should have forced her daughter to get an abortion. Roll Eyes
Storebought
YaBB God
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2008, 09:00:26 PM »

The best analogy to all of this would be Eisenhower's pick of a rookie extremist Nixon in 1952. The defeatist hacks in the GOP machine already mistrusted Nixon (for all the wrong reasons, btw), but couldn't hide their glee after it came out that a group of millionaires set up a "secret slush fund" to finance his high-living wife. They were the primary voices in E's campaign wanting to dump Nixon.

But we know how all that turned out. In one word: "Checkers."

Palin, badly, needs a "Checkers" type speech or performance to end all GOP-based talk of VP swapping, which would lead to only absolute defeat.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2008, 09:01:09 PM »

Whoever you are, go home.

He's just expressing his opinion.

I don't agree with it, for the record.
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -8.00

« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2008, 09:01:44 PM »

Both sides are being fu(ktards right now. I think Bristol Palin is fine, she made the right desicion and if she is smart she will make a fine mother. It is a personal issue and even if Sarah Palin supports a very unsmart view on sex education it doesn't mean you have to attack her children. Meanwhile conservatives are being extremely whiny and suggesting ridiculous because they are pissed off at liberals critizing Palin. Please both sides shut up and try to act like actual logical humans right now.
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2008, 09:01:51 PM »

Freakonomics suggested that abortion reduces violent crime because it reduces the number of single mothers with "unwanted" children. Freedomnomics by John R Lott Jr shows that in actual fact, abortion increases the number of children born into households because it creates a greater acceptance of extra-marital sex that means that some women who would never have an abortion end up falling pregnant. Your attitude validates this theory.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2008, 09:04:21 PM »

The best analogy to all of this would be Eisenhower's pick of a rookie extremist Nixon in 1952. The defeatist hacks in the GOP machine already mistrusted Nixon (for all the wrong reasons, btw), but couldn't hide their glee after it came out that a group of millionaires set up a "secret slush fund" to finance his high-living wife. They were the primary voices in E's campaign wanting to dump Nixon.

But we know how all that turned out. In one word: "Checkers."

Palin, badly, needs a "Checkers" type speech or performance to end all GOP-based talk of VP swapping, which would lead to only absolute defeat.

You are totally right, if Palin emerges from this huge mess looking like a strong person, then it will only help her image and erase the stain of her "inexperience," but will she?
Third Party
Rookie

« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2008, 09:19:05 PM »

LOL, the GOP has no understanding of female Clintonites, who's votes McCain wants. They are not self-loathing, fundamentalist women who want to have ten kids (all named after Bible characters).
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2008, 09:20:36 PM »

LOL, the GOP has no understanding of female Clintonites, who's votes McCain wants. They are not self-loathing, fundamentalist women who want to have ten kids (all named after Bible characters).

Roll Eyes

Sarah is a fundamentalist in your eyes, right? How many kids does she have with Biblical names?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies