I don't like her (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:01:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  I don't like her (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I don't like her  (Read 17739 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: September 06, 2008, 10:46:46 PM »

OMG LOLZ I TOOK THE IQ TEST ON THE TICKLE AND IT SAID I GOT 130!!!! LOLZ
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 03:17:06 PM »

As time goes on, I dislike Sarah Palin more and more.  She is quickly proving how unprepared and unready she is to be vice president.

At first it was hard to bring up the "experience" issue because the Republicans were somewhat successfully painting Obama as inexperienced... but there is no doubt now that Obama is miles ahead of Palin in that department.

Experience is good, but not 100% necessary.  But if you're going to be the change candidate, you have to show that you can, without a shadow of a doubt, that you are ready to lead without any reservations.  Sarah Palin has proven that she isn't.

So rather than going out and focusing on what she does do well and focusing ont he issues she knows well, she is just hiding from the media. 

I knew right away that Palin would backfire and be a negative for the McCain campaign... no matter how excited conservatives are about her.

I think that is apparent now as McCain is falling behind in the polls.  Biden will slaughter her next week and she won't be able to hide behind the "sweet Sarah Palin" facade.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies