I don't like her (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:28:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  I don't like her (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I don't like her  (Read 17740 times)
freedomburns
FreedomBurns

Political Matrix
E: -7.23, S: -8.70

« on: September 06, 2008, 01:55:29 PM »

She's a total lightweight.  She carries no advanced degrees.  She is a nightmare on the environment.  She has no foreign policy or international experience.  She's not qualified.  And she is a heartbeat away from the Presidency if they win, while McCain is 72 and a four-time cancer survivor. 

I'm scared of this wacko, Fundy, separatist power abuser who preaches abstinence while her teenage daughter gets knocked up out of wedlock.  LAMENESS!

McCain shows how desperate he is with this move.
freedomburns
FreedomBurns

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 04:02:48 AM »

My IQ is 4007, so I should be the next President. 

I have a DENSA bumpersticker on my car.

I drive a Honda Civic.

Sarah Palin is a total lightweight.

Oh, and this...

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/_palin_family_shockers_what_sarahs_really_hiding/celebrity/65407

PALIN FAMILY SHOCKERS: WHAT SARAH'S REALLY HIDING!

The NATIONAL ENQUIRER’S exclusive ongoing investigation of GOP VP Nom Sarah 'Barracuda' Palin’s goes far beyond a mere teen pregnancy crisis this week!

The Enquirer’s team of reporters has combed the Alaskan wilderness to discover the hidden truth about Gov. Palin’s family, which has become a central part of her political identity.

The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively that Sarah's oldest son, Track, was addicted to the power drug OxyContin for nearly the past two years, snorting it, eating it, smoking it and even injecting it. And as Track, 19, heads to Iraq as part of the U.S. armed forces, Sarah and her husband Todd were powerless to stop his wild antics, detailed in the new issue of The ENQUIRER, which goes on sale today.

THE ENQUIRER also has exclusive details about Track's use of other drugs, including cocaine, and his involvement in a notorious local vandalism incident.

“I’ve partied with him (Track) for years,” a source disclosed.  “I’ve seen him snort cocaine, snort and smoke OxyContin, drink booze and smoke weed.”

The source also divulged the girls would do anything for Track and he’d use his local celebrity status to manipulate other guys “to get them to steal things he wanted.”

“He finally did what a lot of troubled kids here do,” the source divulged. “You join the military.”

And as Gov. Palin has billed the state of Alaska for various expenses related to her children, as reported by The Washington Post, The ENQUIRER's investigation reveals that she was so incensed by 17-year-old Bristol's pregnancy that she banished her daughter from the house.

Another family friend revealed pre-prego Bristol was as much of a hard partier as Track was.

“Bristol was a huge stoner and drinker.  I’ve seen her smoke pot and get drunk and make out with so many guys. All the guys would brag that the just made out with Bristol.”

When Sarah found out the teen was pregnant by high schooler Levi Johnston, she was actually banished from the house.  As part of the cover-up, Palin quickly transferred Bristol to another high school and made her move in with Sarah’s sister Heather 25 miles away!

And the ENQUIRER also learned that Levi Johnston, the baby mamma’s future wedded dada, who was glad handed by John McCain at the GOP Convention, isn’t too happy about his impending shotgun nups either.

“Levi got dragged out of the house to go to Minnesota,” Levi’s friend told The ENQUIRER.  “Levi realizes he’s stuck being with Bristol because her mom is running for Vice President.”

The friend also confided that both Bristol and Levi “broke up a few times and they definitely messed around with other people.”

Meanwhile, as members of the Palin family’s war viciously over “Trooper-Gate” and claims of Sarah’s extramarital affair have turned the political race into a chaotic arena of threats, denials and vicious attacks by political black ops, The ENQUIRER has discovered shocking new details about the red-hot affair scandal!

For the full story of the secrets Sarah Palin is trying to hide – pick up the new ENQUIRER!

The Enquirer is the paper that broke the recent story about John Edwards' affair, so don't just write them off. 

fb
freedomburns
FreedomBurns

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 04:17:12 AM »

If you want to know who JJ is, just start searching the databases for 10-year-old Dodge Avengers registered in Pennsylvania, license plate beginnng with "GW".

Wink

Welcome back - haven't seen you in a while!

Thanks.  It's good to be back.
freedomburns
FreedomBurns

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 05:38:18 AM »

Moose in the headlights.

http://mooseinheadlights.com/
freedomburns
FreedomBurns

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 03:21:00 PM »

I know!  Thanks for the warm welcome back, SR! 

I'm glad to see nothing has changed in my absence...no unexpected evolution in discourse, manners or maturity around here.  Carry on.

fb
freedomburns
FreedomBurns

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2008, 03:33:48 AM »

She said "nucular." Twice.

I realized three things tonight. For one, if you are a McCain/Palin/Bush voter, you and I do not have a difference of opinion. We have a difference in brain power. Two, she really is as ignorant as I feared. And, three, she really is kinda hot. Basically, I want to have sex with her on my Barack Obama sheets while my wife reads aloud from the Constitution. (My wife is cool with this if I promise to "first wipe off Palin's tranny makeup." I married well.)

Now, I want to be clear and speak directly to those of you who LOVED that Palin interview. You're an idiot. I mean that. This is not one of those cases where we're going to agree to disagree. This isn't one of those situations where we debate it passionately and then walk away thinking that the other guy is wrong but argued well. I'm not going to think of you as a thoughtful but misguided person with different ideas who still really cares about the country and the world. No, sorry, not this time. This time, if you watched those interview excerpts and weren't scared out of your freakin' mind, then you're mentally ill, mentally disabled, or mentally disturbed. What you are NOT is responsible, informed, curious, thoughtful, mature, educated, empathetic, or remotely serious. I mean it.

But I like to think that anyone can change.

Stop voting for people you want to have a beer with. Stop voting for folksy. Stop voting for people who remind you of your neighbor. Stop voting for the ideologically intransigent, the staggeringly ignorant, and the blazingly incompetent.

Vote for someone smarter than you. Vote for someone who inspires you. Vote for someone who has not only traveled the world but who has also shown a deep understanding and compassion for it. The stakes are real and they're terrifyingly high. This election matters. It matters. It really matters. Let me say that one more time. This. Really. Matters.

Sarah Palin Naked

freedomburns
FreedomBurns

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2008, 07:11:48 AM »

Obviously you don't know the history of that guy. Now go away, moron.

lol, what a joke.

What that he's a 9/11 conspiracy theorist? Anybody that believes that sh*t deserves every piece of crap they get.

Wow, that's how you justify being rude?  Just.  Wow.
freedomburns
FreedomBurns

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2008, 05:01:18 AM »
« Edited: September 27, 2008, 05:14:16 AM by freedomburns »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Let's see if I can put my thread back on track here...

The Palin-Couric media reviews are in, and they are DEVASTATINGLY BAD.

I was definitley surprized that Sarah Palin did so poorly in the Charles Gibson interview.  I mean, come on!  How can anyone who considers themselves informed NOT KNOW what the Bush doctrine is??  It is only the most important and dramatic change in American foreign policy since the end of the Cold War.

Well, as I was surfing the web I found Katie Couric's interview with Sarah Palin, which focuses on her astoundingly simplistic view of proximity to Russia giving the Governor of Alaska ample foreign policy experience.  The interview includes the cartoonish reference to the "ugly head" of Putin flying over Alaska's airspace. After watching the video, I was left aghast and speechless. It was an OH. MY. GOD. moment such as I had only thought Bush capable. I was so shocked that I could only reel back and drag myself to bed- not wanting to believe it was real.

Today is a new day though, and I decided to check out the reactions of fellow Americans to it across the land. And quite clearly they are as visceral and alarmed and as instilled with fright as mine, and for McCain, they are DEVASTATINGLY BAD:

Palin talks to Couric -- and if she's lucky, few are listening - James Rainey, LATimes

Her third nationally televised interview, with CBS anchor Katie Couric, found Palin rambling, marginally responsive and even more adrift than during her network debut with ABC’s Charles Gibson....
http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/asection/la-na-onthemedia26-2008sep26,0,3542588.story

Katie Couric carves up Sarah Palin - Kansas City Star
Palin looks unprepared to be vice president (and certainly president)...
http://voices.kansascity.com/node/2157

Couric shines, Palin doesn't in CBS interview - The Oregonian

Ouch. Only one of the two women showed poise, focus and a good grasp of the facts, and it wasn't the one who's running for vice president....
http://www.oregonlive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2008/09/couric_shines_palin_doesnt_in.html

I’m sorry — Sarah Palin is a bad joke - Jay Bookman, Atlanta Journal and Constitution

Palin is living, breathing proof that John McCain lies when he claims to put this country first over politics. She makes Dan Quayle look like Albert Einstein with a better haircut.
http://www.ajc.com/blogs/content/shared-blogs/ajc/bookman/entries/2008/09/25/im_sorry_sarah_palin_is_a_bad.html

Shameless and clueless Sarah Palin  - David Horsey, Seattle Post-Intelligencer

How would Republicans be reacting if Gov. Christine Gregoire were the Democratic candidate for vice president and she claimed that, because Washington borders Canada and sends trade missions to Japan and China and Russia, she is, therefore, experienced in foreign policy? And what if Gregoire also claimed to be a seasoned commander-in-chief because she is titular head of the Washington National Guard? We all know how Republicans would react: they would roar with mocking laughter. And they would be absolutely right to mock such idiotic pretense.
http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/davidhorsey/archives/149699.asp?from=blog_last3

A Question Reprised, but the Words Come None Too Easily for Palin  - NY Times

Her first interview, with the ABC News anchor Charles Gibson, was too hard. The second, with Sean Hannity on the Fox News Channel, was too soft. The third, however, did not turn out to be just right for Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska.  On the “CBS Evening News” on Thursday, Katie Couric asked Ms. Palin, Senator John McCain’s running mate, what she meant when she cited Alaska’s proximity to Russia as foreign affairs experience. Ms. Palin could have anticipated the question — the topic of their interview, pegged to her visit to the United Nations, was foreign affairs. Yet Ms. Palin’s answer was surprisingly wobbly: her words tumbled out fast and choppily, like an outboard motor loosened from the stern.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/26/us/politics/26watch.html?_r=2&oref=slogin&oref=slogin

Jack Cafferty: If Sarah Palin Being One Heartbeat Away "Doesn't Scare The Hell Out Of You, It Should"

Jack Cafferty unloaded on Sarah Palin's "disastrous" interview with Katie Couric Friday afternoon on CNN, telling Wolf Blitzer, "There's a reason the McCain campaign keeps Governor Palin away from the press."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/26/jack-cafferty-if-sarah-pa_n_129724.html

and no help from Palin's side of the aisle either:

Jake Tapper quotes conservative columnist Kathleen Parker:

Watching the CBS interview of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin did not exactly fill Parker with confidence.
"Palin's recent interviews with Charles Gibson, Sean Hannity and now Katie Couric have all revealed an attractive, earnest, confident candidate. Who Is Clearly Out Of Her League.
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/09/ill-try-to-find.html

and my favorite, from a compilation on the British "firstpost"

Babbling Palin ‘makes George Bush sound like Cicero’ - Rod Dreher

a religious-conservative blogger who frequently appears on Fox News and was as recently as last week a Palin supporter, says the Alaskan Governor "was mediocre". Dreher says he felt "embarrassed" listening to Palin "regurgitating talking points mechanically, not thinking. just babbling. She makes George W. Bush sound like Cicero."
http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/uselection,0,babbling-palin-makes-george-bush-sound-like-cicero,46939

I hate to say I told you so...ok not really.  I told you so!  She's a lightweight.  She's a beauty queen and a sportscaster who bumbled her way into small-town politics and won the mayorship of an Arctic hamlet.  I don't know how in the heck she made it to governor, but if I were an Alaskan I would be desperately embarassed at what the nation is witnessing.  She doesn't have even a minimal understanding of the essential issues.  Katie Couric looks like she would be ten times better at this position.  Katie at least has some basic grasp of the issues of the day and what matters.

fb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP12aNzocSc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVnhCG2_39w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8__aXxXPVc

freedomburns
FreedomBurns

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2008, 03:40:28 AM »

SNL spoof of the Katie Couric interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-5uJSCBZlQ

FUNNY!!