Palin flubs. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:15:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Palin flubs. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Palin flubs.  (Read 19265 times)
JWHart

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -5.74

« on: September 12, 2008, 12:12:28 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

No, he is a raving liberal. Liberals loath the military. That's what they do.

"Barack Obama: I’m the only major candidate who opposed this war from the beginning; and as President, I will end it. Second, I will cut tens of billions of dollars in wasteful spending. I will cut investments in unproven missile defense systems. I will not weaponize space. I will slow our development of Future Combat Systems. I will institute an independent Defense Priorities Board to ensure that the Quadrennial Review is not used to justify unnecessary defense spending. Third, I will set a goal for a world without nuclear weapons. To seek that goal: I will not develop nuclear weapons; I will seek a global ban on the production of fissile material; and I will negotiate with Russia to take our ICBMs off hair-trigger alert, and to achieve deep cuts in our nuclear arsenal."

You must be logged in to read this quote.

He still believed that he would know about an invasion beforehand. His generals believed so as well.

Um, Hitler was aware of the invasion before hand -- all those troops being shipped to Britain were rather hard to miss. The Germans' problem was:

:The Navy and Luftwaffe were shattered, so Germany could not disrupt the buildup of Allied Forces nor prevent them from crossing the channel.

:The Germans defended the wrong part of France -- in fact, they concentrated troops in Calais assuming that the Allies would attack across the narrowest part of the Channel.

Even then, D-Day was a damn close-run thing.

Oh, and Obama's called for sending troops into Pakistan unilaterally. Stop being a moron, moron.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies