Confirmation Hearing: Colin Wixted (Secretary of External Affairs) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:02:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Confirmation Hearing: Colin Wixted (Secretary of External Affairs) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Confirmation Hearing: Colin Wixted (Secretary of External Affairs)  (Read 5695 times)
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« on: September 13, 2008, 04:01:09 PM »

I would politely request this confirmation hearing center around the merits of former President Wixted and his ability to serve in the position, and not the merits of MasterJedi, as the latter should not be relevant here.
There is no debate about the merits of former PPT Wixted, simply because everybody agrees that future President Wixted is amply able and qualified for the position.

Future?
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 04:18:39 PM »

I would politely request this confirmation hearing center around the merits of former President Wixted and his ability to serve in the position, and not the merits of MasterJedi, as the latter should not be relevant here.
There is no debate about the merits of former PPT Wixted, simply because everybody agrees that future President Wixted is amply able and qualified for the position.

Future?
I can see into the future.

Will you be President?
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 04:26:32 PM »

Future?

Will you be President?
I will never make a serious run for the position again.

I think.

When have you?
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2008, 04:32:48 PM »

Future?

Will you be President?
I will never make a serious run for the position again.

I think.

When have you?
A long time ago. Look it up. I thought you knew everything.

That was strange. I'd known about Al/Lewis, but not Lewis/TD.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies