I know I am setting myself up...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:07:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I know I am setting myself up...
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I know I am setting myself up...  (Read 1699 times)
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 12, 2008, 03:07:25 PM »

...for plenty of "dirty old man trolling" comments.  But honest, I am not.  I am just genuinely curious.

Has there been a Rin Chan sighting in the last few weeks?  Did I miss a departure announcement? I thought she had a relative her but I couldn't remember who.

Just asking.  Honest!
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 03:12:42 PM »

I was actually going to send her a message last night, but fell asleep.  *laughs*  But no, I haven't seen her.  However, she was starting to go back to school, so she just might be busy.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 03:13:35 PM »

I was actually going to send her a message last night, but fell asleep.  *laughs*  But no, I haven't seen her.  However, she was starting to go back to school, so she just might be busy.

Don't you two old men remember when you were young and way way to busy for stuff like this?  Wink
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 03:21:44 PM »

Don't you two old men remember when you were young and way way to busy for stuff like this?  Wink

Vaguely.  But since hunting the wooly mammoth and dragging women back to my cave by their hair has been outlawed, I have nothing else to do.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 03:31:05 PM »

hahaha . . . well, I am hanging out with a lady friend of mine tonight that I haven't seen in 13 years (along with one of her other long-time friends), and then tomorrow, she and I are headed down to VA Beach to hang out with yet another of my lady friends that I haven't seen in over a decade as well.  Does that count?  Wink
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2008, 03:32:03 PM »

hahaha . . . well, I am hanging out with a lady friend of mine tonight that I haven't seen in 13 years (along with one of her other long-time friends), and then tomorrow, she and I are headed down to VA Beach to hang out with yet another of my lady friends that I haven't seen in over a decade as well.  Does that count?  Wink

Did you ever know that you're my hero?  Cheesy
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2008, 03:35:58 PM »

DAMMIT GM!!!!!

Don't reward him until he posts pics.  Preferably, ones with just the lady friends and not him.  Video would be better, Modu.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2008, 03:45:39 PM »

She's mine!  Smiley

DAMMIT GM!!!!!

Don't reward him until he posts pics.  Preferably, ones with just the lady friends and not him.  Video would be better, Modu.

hahaha . . . maybe via PM. 

Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2008, 11:00:42 PM »

She's been on Facebook.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2008, 11:09:19 PM »

Fezzy's posted recently and they're friends.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2008, 11:40:24 PM »

She just isn't interested in the forum anymore it looks like. I talked to her recently, and she just isn't coming on.

Fezzy's posted recently and they're friends.
i wouldn't use that exact phrasing.
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2008, 04:10:34 AM »

Yeah, I'd been wondering where she got to, but I figured I didn't know her well enough to ask if she'd been around.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies