Icing on the Cake (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:41:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Icing on the Cake (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Icing on the Cake  (Read 7729 times)
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« on: September 14, 2008, 10:57:00 PM »

Obama's pro-Iran, pro-Palestine comments coming back to bite him in New York and all the navel-gazing by Democrats who then realise that Clinton would have been a better nominee.
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 02:15:11 AM »

I don't have a candidate.  but I would enjoy watching Obama lose the PV and win the election.

better hope the opposite doesn't happen or we might have a repeat of Los Angeles 1992 in various parts of the nation.

nah, nobody really cares

I give it a 50/50 chance of happening. It would be pretty funny to see Los Angeles '92 happening in Seattle, San Fransico, Las Vegas, Albuqueque, Denver, Minneanapolis, Det-riot Tongue, New York, Boston, Washington-Baltimore-Arlington, Atlanta, St. Louis, Chicago, Cleveland, Columbus, Miami and Philidelphia on November 5...or better yet... January 20. McCain's first speech as president will be that "Martial Law in Working". Tongue

I think we're going to have some serious racial tensions regardless of who wins. It's something that I worry about.

There are going to be racial tensions if Obama wins? Or do you mean only in the case that he loses the PV but wins the EV?

I also think there'll be racial tensions regardless of who wins - if Obama loses, it'll be like the LA riots, if he wins, it will be some racist nut with armed with a gun, from the backwoods of somewhere I haven't even heard of.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies