What Kind of a Democrat are you? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:38:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  What Kind of a Democrat are you? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: With which of the following factions do you feel the closest affinity?
Progressive Caucus

Blue Dog Coalition

New Democrat Coalition

Democratic Freedom Caucus

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 67

Author Topic: What Kind of a Democrat are you?  (Read 9914 times)
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« on: September 14, 2008, 08:17:14 PM »

Bordeline CPC/DLC. 
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 09:43:30 PM »

Ehh, there could be more hybrids if you think about it.

As for me I would say socially I'm definitely Progressive Caucus, but economically I lean a bit more to the center favoring some free trade and welfare reform.  From looking at Congresspersons scores i'd say I'd be closest to Diana DeGette (who's kinda cute for her age btw) or Joe Sestak. 
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 10:13:42 PM »

Don't worry, I'm in the same boat.  Socially, our scores are more Republican-like than Democratic-like.  Economically, our scores are quite progressive.

Dude, your econ score is -5.35, but you revere Ronald Reagan. Either there's something wrong with you or with the test. Or both.

There's been some odd ones on here.  There was one dude who was a Democrat with a Social +1, Econ +6.  I think his name was Casey Reece.  A -5.35 likling Reagan is an anomaly, but maybe it's because of foreign policy which I feel could have happened in both cases.  The PM doesn't test that too much.  I very pro-union with a Econ score of -1.03, but I think the fiscal conservative/deficit hawk and yeah Accountant in me puts me a bit to the center.  Go figure.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies