Dick Morris's election map

<< < (15/26) > >>

Nym90:
What's really bad about this map is not how inaccurate it is, but it's that he flat out lies. He claims right in the lower corner that it's based on current polls. I'd be interested to see these Arkansas polls he has that show Obama ahead. Just like I'd be curious to see what Colorado polls he was looking at before that had it as solid McCain or what Iowa polls he saw showing McCain ahead sufficiently to rate it lean McCain.

Keystone Phil:
Quote from: Ronnie on September 30, 2008, 05:27:30 PM

Florida as strongly Obama?  LMAO

And Colorado is only lean Obama.

Keystone Phil:
Does anyone know if this genius will be on HANNITY and Colmes tonight dicussing this work of art?

Firefly:
Quote from: Gustaf on September 30, 2008, 12:33:27 PM

Maybe he uses the 2000 election results as a base-line and then messes up a couple of times?

More like 1992 or 1996 results.  His map looks like a slight tweak of one of those years.  It appears that he's pretending there's been little to no movement in the electorate since 1996.

Fmr President & Senator Polnut:
Ugh - the "ugh-ness" of this man never ceases to amaze me.

He's made his career off the Clintons - either being a parasite on Bill or carrying out a vendetta against Hillary.

He's a joke, and it speaks so highly of FNC that they continue to rely on his extraodinary political insight.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page