Palin is a young earth creationist who believes that we are in the end times. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:45:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Palin is a young earth creationist who believes that we are in the end times. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Palin is a young earth creationist who believes that we are in the end times.  (Read 3613 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« on: September 20, 2008, 04:04:02 PM »

I'm sure that some extreme wacko who thinks that the Earth come to an end at the age of less than 7000 years really has the long-term interests of this planet in mind.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2008/09/15/bess/index1.html

I agree with her for the most part, but there are some things I do disagree with her on this issue.  

Like Sarah, I also believe we are in the end times, and that the return of Jesus Christ, the Messiah, is imminent.  No one knows the day nor the hour that He will return for His church save for God Himself.  My job is to be ready for the day and time that he does come back.  I won't go so far as to say He will return during MY lifetime, but I am assured that He will return at some point in time.  Again, my job is just to be ready.  I believe that the human race is about 6,500 years old with approx 2000 years from Adam to Abraham, 2000 years from Abraham to Christ, and 2000 years from Christ to today, but I believe the earth itself may be billions of years old.  I believe in Creation, but I don't necessarily believe in 7 calendar days, as in 24-hour days.  For all we know, it could be 7 calendar days or it could be 7 phases, with each phase taking possibly thousands or even millions of years.  I am more inclined to believe in 7 phases, but it could just as easily be 7 24-hour periods, because God is God and I am not.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies