Exit Polling
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:57:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Exit Polling
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11
Author Topic: Exit Polling  (Read 27868 times)
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: February 21, 2004, 02:22:24 PM »

He needs to vote now!
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #151 on: February 21, 2004, 02:23:49 PM »

don't worry, he will, eventually at least
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #152 on: February 21, 2004, 02:48:57 PM »

For all he knows his computer or electricity or something could fail.  He needs to vote now, while he knows he can!
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #153 on: February 21, 2004, 03:02:39 PM »

For all he knows his computer or electricity or something could fail.  He needs to vote now, while he knows he can!

No fear, Gustaf is here! Smiley

You'll need a lot more though... Sad
Esteban Manuel
Rookie

« Reply #154 on: February 21, 2004, 03:05:26 PM »

doubt it will as there is only one person who isn't a registered repub or democrat so i doubt it will affect anyones voting....

So why to do an election if u already know the results, and most important who t..h..ll is the candidate for the party with less supporters registered to say to him that he never should accept to run in a election already lost! (he must to call to boicot -as iranian did-)!
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #155 on: February 21, 2004, 03:09:04 PM »

doubt it will as there is only one person who isn't a registered repub or democrat so i doubt it will affect anyones voting....

So why to do an election if u already know the results, and most important who t..h..ll is the candidate for the party with less supporters registered to say to him that he never should accept to run in a election already lost! (he must to call to boicot -as iranian did-)!

We play by the rules... Wink
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #156 on: February 21, 2004, 03:09:23 PM »

SSN News reporters are saying that spirits are high right now at Supersoulty headquarters in Harrisburg, but that the Gov. has displayed dismay that Sen. Gustaf has voted for Nym.  Also, the balance in that state seems to have tilted in favor of the Democratic ticket, although Gov. Supersoulty appears to still hold a slight lead.  We also have reports coming in the Florida which has been reported as too close to call for the past four and a half hours has now seemed tilt towards governor Supersoulty as we now have 75% of precincts reporting and the returns beging to come in from the pan-handle.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #157 on: February 21, 2004, 03:16:43 PM »

GusNews no presents an updated map. Well, folks, it appears this election is getting wrapped up...only a few states left, and Nym90 right now in a slender lead, but the returns are not looking that promising. It appears this will come down to a few remaining states now.

Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #158 on: February 21, 2004, 03:17:30 PM »

SSN News reporters are saying that spirits are high right now at Supersoulty headquarters in Harrisburg, but that the Gov. has displayed dismay that Sen. Gustaf has voted for Nym.  Also, the balance in that state seems to have tilted in favor of the Democratic ticket, although Gov. Supersoulty appears to still hold a slight lead.  We also have reports coming in the Florida which has been reported as too close to call for the past four and a half hours has now seemed tilt towards governor Supersoulty as we now have 75% of precincts reporting and the returns beging to come in from the pan-handle.

Sorry Chris...I think you would both make great presidents...it wasn't an easy decision, believe me.
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #159 on: February 21, 2004, 03:18:04 PM »

GusNews no presents an updated map. Well, folks, it appears this election is getting wrapped up...only a few states left, and Nym90 right now in a slender lead, but the returns are not looking that promising. It appears this will come down to a few remaining states now.

Hey wait a minute Supersoulty won California.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #160 on: February 21, 2004, 03:18:26 PM »

MNN laughs at other networks.  MNN first projected the winner in this race.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #161 on: February 21, 2004, 03:18:56 PM »

My map isn't based on forum members, since that's just boring. My map is based on how a REAL election would most likely play out.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #162 on: February 21, 2004, 03:20:22 PM »

How in God's name could I ever lose Alabama?  I think that me losing Tennessee and Mississippi is a stretch.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #163 on: February 21, 2004, 03:25:00 PM »

How in God's name could I ever lose Alabama?  I think that me losing Tennessee and Mississippi is a stretch.

GusNews retracts Alabama from Nym90, blaming it on the Alabama journalist who has been fired recently.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #164 on: February 21, 2004, 03:30:49 PM »

Here's the new map, Alabama has now been called for Supersoulty, along with Minnesota, after a real nailbiter in that state. This gives the lead back to Gov. Supersoulty.

TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #165 on: February 21, 2004, 03:31:16 PM »

GusNews retracts Alabama from Nym90, blaming it on the Alabama journalist who has been fired recently.

I think it was the same guy I had in MI....

I think another news network planted him to make WCN and GusNews look bad! Right Gustaf?
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #166 on: February 21, 2004, 03:37:03 PM »

I think another news network planted him to make WCN and GusNews look bad! Right Gustaf?

Yes, I hired him recently, he had good credentials from MNN...
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #167 on: February 21, 2004, 03:37:35 PM »

It's 15-14 now...
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #168 on: February 21, 2004, 03:40:31 PM »

Yes, I hired him recently, he had good credentials from MNN...

So did the guy I hired to cover MI! lol
Esteban Manuel
Rookie

« Reply #169 on: February 21, 2004, 03:42:52 PM »

The last time i saw votes was strict partisan with all the blue 4 supersoulty and all the red 4 nym90, that's why i mean when a talked about boicot...

Anyway, even when i know that we already cross the rubicon it's funny to see your reports... and i trust most in MNN (sorry about office-seeking y didn't know that u have your own broadcasting company)
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #170 on: February 21, 2004, 03:45:22 PM »

Despite the race growing closer by the minute, MNN continues t project Supersoulty as the winner.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #171 on: February 21, 2004, 03:59:09 PM »

MNN laughs at other networks.  MNN first projected the winner in this race.

THE WRONG WINNER!
Demrepdan

« Reply #172 on: February 21, 2004, 04:00:18 PM »

My map isn't based on forum members, since that's just boring. My map is based on how a REAL election would most likely play out.

A "REAL" election....pfffph......yes....and I'm sure a Democratic would win Mississippi and Alabama in a REAL election.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #173 on: February 21, 2004, 04:01:23 PM »

A Dem winning MS is as likely as a Rep winning IL
But with both having the VP's on the ticket each can expect a 55-60% chance of winning the state.

I know AL is impossible for the Dems though
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #174 on: February 21, 2004, 04:04:55 PM »

A "REAL" election....pfffph......yes....and I'm sure a Democratic would win Mississippi and Alabama in a REAL election.

I told you it was an MMN plant! Tongue

Mississipps went Dem very narrowly, with low turnout due to Christian Conservatives boycotting the election.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies