Bacon4Senate HQ
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:46:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Bacon4Senate HQ
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Bacon4Senate HQ  (Read 2859 times)
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2008, 06:26:00 PM »

Good to see you don't have the interests of the region at heart.  That's alright we can fix that

How can you be so impossibly dense? Also, who gave you the right to speak on behalf of our region? While yes, I may very possibly lose this election let it be known it has nothing to do with your tripe. DTWL, these attacks I take personally and I request that, if you have any sort of decency in your soul at all, that you stop.

I've kept this campaign honorable, and to his credit so has PiT. You're the only one I see here arguing this mindless drivel and rhetoric.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2008, 06:35:55 PM »

Good to see you don't have the interests of the region at heart.  That's alright we can fix that

How can you be so impossibly dense? Also, who gave you the right to speak on behalf of our region? While yes, I may very possibly lose this election let it be known it has nothing to do with your tripe. DTWL, these attacks I take personally and I request that, if you have any sort of decency in your soul at all, that you stop.

I've kept this campaign honorable, and to his credit so has PiT. You're the only one I see here arguing this mindless drivel and rhetoric.
You should take these personally, your conduct as a senator in the last few weeks has been disgraceful.  He voted to confirm a nominee who called our governor a Nazi, you voted to increase foreign aid only further crippling citizens of the region, and now you are voting in direct contrast to what the voters wanted only a few weeks ago.  Its time the Dirty South has someone who actually represents their interests.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2008, 06:55:32 PM »

You don't even know what you're talking about. Hell, I doubt you even care if you know what you're talking about. The only thing that concerns you is how you can spin it into some sort of fiery rhetoric to continue this whole mindless repitition.

I don't care about Hashemite's secession, nor should anyone who puts this game above rhetoric. He's the first active SOEA we've had in months, and activity in Atlasia is infinitely more important than OMG HE SECEDED. I mean, hell, this is Atlasia. Back in the old days practically everyone seceded at some point. IIRC I personally did at least once. Also, you're a blatant hypocrite in this too. Did you not push forward that whole seccession thing over the summer, to seperate the region from the national government? It doesn't even matter what that was for, but if you consider yourself Atlasian at all then that's straight up treason.

Also, yeah, I really like Governor Duke, but I don't see the relevance to whatever Hashemite called him. Yeah, maybe the kid's childish. He can be annoying. Don't see how that affects his job though when he's evidently doing it competently.

I don't see how foreign aid "cripples citizens" or even makes that big of a deal. It's doing a good thing and only makes up like a percent of the budget. Besides, I care about fiscal prudency. This is a far cry from the most important battle to be fought.

Also, I've already previously shown I didn't "vote against..what the voters wanted" in regards to minimal sentencing the posts above, so at this point you're just making lots of smoke and spouting nonsense.

I've therefore shown your allegations have practically a minimal basis in fact. So shut the hell up and stop it with the character assassination. Please.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2008, 07:08:17 PM »

I'm not going to give you a free pass for voting against the will of the people.  There is a reason why PiT is favored to win you know
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2008, 07:19:42 PM »

WTF? LOL.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2008, 07:23:36 PM »

Never been one to pass up picking a virtual fight Smiley
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2008, 07:24:54 PM »

How many people has this happened with? Tongue I know of TexasIndy & Josh offhand.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2008, 07:25:38 PM »

How many people has this happened with? Tongue I know of TexasIndy & Josh offhand.
Well Gporter of course, Ben when the time is right, jabs at Xahar when nothing better is around
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2008, 07:29:08 PM »

Well Gporter of course, Ben when the time is right, jabs at Xahar when nothing better is around

Also EMD now that I think about it. I had forgotten about Ben though.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2008, 07:29:40 PM »

Also EMD now that I think about it. I had forgotten about Ben though.
Man, good times with EMD. 
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2008, 07:54:52 PM »

There is a reason why PiT is favored to win you know

Yes, but it has absolutely nothing to with any of the stuff you've mentioned and has everything to do with not having a credible opponent in my first race and therefore getting elected in a staunchly conservative area in the first place. You could say I'm the Nick Lampson of Atlasia Tongue
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2008, 08:01:31 PM »

There is a reason why PiT is favored to win you know

Yes, but it has absolutely nothing to with any of the stuff you've mentioned and has everything to do with not having a credible opponent in my first race and therefore getting elected in a staunchly conservative area in the first place. You could say I'm the Nick Lampson of Atlasia Tongue
Or the fact that many of my voters went dormant and you pulled out voters that hadn't showed in ages
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2008, 08:54:55 PM »

To be completely honest, my campaign strategy four months ago consisted of nothing more than announcing my candidacy in the appropriate thread and coasting to victory knowing that you and gporter were my only opposition.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2008, 08:57:00 PM »

To be completely honest, my campaign strategy four months ago consisted of nothing more than announcing my candidacy in the appropriate thread and coasting to victory knowing that you and gporter were my only opposition.

I hear that Gporter is getting ready to make a surprise announcement that will change the dynamics of the race.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2008, 09:29:20 AM »

Yeah because I have shown I just cannot win senate races Tongue
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2008, 02:08:28 AM »

Concession

Well, what can I say? I lost to a great guy. PiT's gonna be good for the Southeast in the Senate. Also props to the machine the RPP has set up down here. Tongue
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies