Bacon4Senate HQ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:19:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Bacon4Senate HQ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bacon4Senate HQ  (Read 2889 times)
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« on: September 28, 2008, 04:26:49 PM »

This means a lot.  I mean you've held so many prominent positions and have quite a high opinion of the region Bacon represents
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 02:28:06 PM »

As your constitutent, I ask that you vote against Hashemite for SoEA.  I ask all others in the Dirty South who do not wish this traitor to our great region and great nation to represent our region and the country as a whole to the rest of the world to express their concerns as well.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 02:34:18 PM »

As your constitutent, I ask that you vote against Hashemite for SoEA.  I ask all others in the Dirty South who do not wish this traitor to our great region and great nation to represent our region and the country as a whole to the rest of the world to express their concerns as well.

Hashy is still in the Dirty South? I thought he left after I was elected?
No, thankfully that traitor to our great nation left us, but now Moderate has appointed him to represent our great nation to the rest of the world.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 02:37:23 PM »

Hashy is still in the Dirty South? I thought he left after I was elected?
No, thankfully that traitor to our great nation left us, but now Moderate has appointed him to represent our great nation to the rest of the world.

WHAT!!!!

Where is that? Moderate has just lost my vote.

Here is the annoucement:
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=78615.105

On the page you can also find my one-horse fight against this abomination
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 02:52:21 PM »

Add crybaby and loser to the choice adjectives.  September 3rd is the day that Dirty South truly became great
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2008, 04:03:31 PM »

Senator, I ask that you oppose the bill to remove mandatory minimum sentences given the fact that the Dirty South just voted heavily in favor of stricter ones
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2008, 04:30:17 PM »

There is no connection, yet the intentions of the bill are in full blown contradiction to the law we just passed.  The people of the Dirty South said unanimously, as your constituency, that they want mandatory minimum sentences, so why then oppose it?
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2008, 06:20:11 PM »

Good to see you don't have the interests of the region at heart.  That's alright we can fix that
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2008, 06:35:55 PM »

Good to see you don't have the interests of the region at heart.  That's alright we can fix that

How can you be so impossibly dense? Also, who gave you the right to speak on behalf of our region? While yes, I may very possibly lose this election let it be known it has nothing to do with your tripe. DTWL, these attacks I take personally and I request that, if you have any sort of decency in your soul at all, that you stop.

I've kept this campaign honorable, and to his credit so has PiT. You're the only one I see here arguing this mindless drivel and rhetoric.
You should take these personally, your conduct as a senator in the last few weeks has been disgraceful.  He voted to confirm a nominee who called our governor a Nazi, you voted to increase foreign aid only further crippling citizens of the region, and now you are voting in direct contrast to what the voters wanted only a few weeks ago.  Its time the Dirty South has someone who actually represents their interests.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2008, 07:08:17 PM »

I'm not going to give you a free pass for voting against the will of the people.  There is a reason why PiT is favored to win you know
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2008, 07:23:36 PM »

Never been one to pass up picking a virtual fight Smiley
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2008, 07:25:38 PM »

How many people has this happened with? Tongue I know of TexasIndy & Josh offhand.
Well Gporter of course, Ben when the time is right, jabs at Xahar when nothing better is around
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2008, 07:29:40 PM »

Also EMD now that I think about it. I had forgotten about Ben though.
Man, good times with EMD. 
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2008, 08:01:31 PM »

There is a reason why PiT is favored to win you know

Yes, but it has absolutely nothing to with any of the stuff you've mentioned and has everything to do with not having a credible opponent in my first race and therefore getting elected in a staunchly conservative area in the first place. You could say I'm the Nick Lampson of Atlasia Tongue
Or the fact that many of my voters went dormant and you pulled out voters that hadn't showed in ages
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2008, 09:29:20 AM »

To be completely honest, my campaign strategy four months ago consisted of nothing more than announcing my candidacy in the appropriate thread and coasting to victory knowing that you and gporter were my only opposition.
Yeah because I have shown I just cannot win senate races Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies