Ok, so just how bad can it get for Republicans on Election Night?? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:03:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election Predictions (Moderator: muon2)
  Ok, so just how bad can it get for Republicans on Election Night?? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ok, so just how bad can it get for Republicans on Election Night??  (Read 9082 times)
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« on: October 01, 2008, 10:21:24 PM »

the ABSOLUTE worst it can get. It won't even approach getting this bad, though, unless McCain gets caught being a secret Nazi.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 10:25:19 PM »

Auburn, it ain't over yet. I don't expect a fan of such a great SEC team to have such an attitude. And I got your back here in FL dude. What part of FL you in?

Thanks Statesrights, I appreciate it. It's just I've been sick all week and generally in a bad mood, so seeing polls like this certainly hasn't helped. AUBURN did beat the Vols last week thank God, and we play Vandy this week in Nashville so hopefuly Chris Todd won't let us down. I like kodi burns alot better than todd, but it's all political game on who gets to play...it's disgusting.

I was born and raised in Fort Lauderdale (The bluest of all Blues), but I moved to Memphis when I was in the 7th grade, and lived there for six years until college here in the great RED state of Alabama!

I still like to consider myself a Floridian though, and if there was a way I could register in Florida to vote, I'd do it in a hear beat.

What part of Florida are you in??
Fort Lauderdale's nice... I'm in greater Miami. I think States is in Plant City or something.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies