Ok, so just how bad can it get for Republicans on Election Night?? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:05:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election Predictions (Moderator: muon2)
  Ok, so just how bad can it get for Republicans on Election Night?? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ok, so just how bad can it get for Republicans on Election Night??  (Read 9081 times)
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« on: December 14, 2009, 02:05:38 AM »

I've been sick all week and just in a generally bad mood. I'm trying to brace myself for what I think could be the worst night for Republicans across the board since probably 1932 (the year my grandmother was born!)

Obama will probably win this thing now, I'm almost sure of it, unless an October miracle comes and really turns this thing around. I think a 54/46 race is just about as bad as it could get. with an 8 point margin, maximum, here's what that translates into the EC: 378-160;

If things get beyong annihilation, Obama COULD win Georgia, North Dakota, South Dakota, Arkansas, Louisiana, and West Virginia: 419-119

As far as the US Senate goes, this: a net pick-up of 8 seats, defeating 5 incumbents (AK, OR, MN, NH, NC) and picking up 3 open seate (CO, NM, VA); If

things are beyond annihilation, then the one seat in MS could go, and ME could also go too for a total of 10 seat gains: 59-39-2
but hey i'm bracing for the absolute WORST!!

And as for the House, I can;t really keep up with all of those races, but I'll guess somewhere in the ballpark of a net gain of 10 for the Democrats.

somebody please wake me up from this nightmare!!

Funny how this is basically what happened.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies