Is McCain camp's effort to potray "Obama=Black+Muslim+Terrorist" work ? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:10:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Is McCain camp's effort to potray "Obama=Black+Muslim+Terrorist" work ? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is McCain camp's effort to potray "Obama=Black+Muslim+Terrorist" work ?  (Read 7035 times)
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

« on: October 08, 2008, 11:30:23 PM »

No.

And im slightly offended people are calling Obama a "terrorist" and "treasonous" and now the SS is investigating some moron who yelled "KILL HIM" at one of Palin's stump speeches. Really?

Makes me sick.

Haarp, it's coming.  You think it's bad now?  Just wait.  And let's not blame John McCain.  He won't foment a single bit of this.  It will come from pulpits, right wing blogs, talk radio and extremist groups. 

I've gotten a slew of emails containing commentary about "The nifying of America", "Obama's New Age Plan", and "Obama -- Messiah from the East".  So far, these seem to be coming from individuals and not groups.  But how long before the Council of Conservative Citizens, Lambs of Chirst,  The Church of Jesus Christ, Christian and Stormfront really start their hate campaigns in earnest?

Do these represent Republicans or conservatives?  Not in any way, shape or form.  99% of McCain supporters -- if Obama is elected -- are going to wish him well, protest when he does what they believe to be wrong-headed and work hard for his defeat in 2012.  Simple as that. And should John McCain win, I would hope we liberals would do just the same.

But tragically, it takes only one lunatic with a gun...perhaps believing the vile lies in extremist publications or on right wing radio...to make an end of a President.  I hope and pray it doesn't happen.   To whomever our President is in 2009.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies