Attention whore announcement; Update decision made, Can you guess what it is?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 11:05:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Attention whore announcement; Update decision made, Can you guess what it is?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Attention whore announcement; Update decision made, Can you guess what it is?  (Read 2224 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2008, 11:27:13 PM »
« edited: October 30, 2008, 11:28:46 PM by Torie »

Sad

I thought you filled out your ballot for McCain yesterday?

I planned to, but changed my mind, after researching Kalidi some more, and finding his views withing the realm of the acceptable. And then I read about the Dem wave in Congress, and decided McCain would be castrated, or pander to the a left of center gravity, to get things done, and determined it was better to have the Dems to have a free run of the sandbox, for purposes of accountability, experimentation, and learning some hard lessons, and decided to vote for Obama - and just did it!
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2008, 11:48:50 PM »

Sad

I thought you filled out your ballot for McCain yesterday?

I planned to, but changed my mind, after researching Kalidi some more, and finding his views withing the realm of the acceptable. And then I read about the Dem wave in Congress, and decided McCain would be castrated, or pander to the a left of center gravity, to get things done, and determined it was better to have the Dems to have a free run of the sandbox, for purposes of accountability, experimentation, and learning some hard lessons, and decided to vote for Obama - and just did it!

The silver lining is that it's just one vote. Smiley  Too bad my vote was canceled out. Sad  Ugh, damn you Torie. Angry Tongue
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies