Third Presidential debate running commentary thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:40:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Third Presidential debate running commentary thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Third Presidential debate running commentary thread  (Read 15049 times)
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 15, 2008, 07:46:22 PM »

McCain will attack Obama and walk around like there's a fire in his ass

Oh, I hope. I've always wanted to see someone stand up and start walking around during a sit down debate.
Really?  What a shame McCain's ADHD and inability to sit down was the best part of the last debate

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I think you are completely correct that if McCain were to get up and walk around like he did last time the media would definitely coronate Obama the winner.

NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 07:56:25 PM »

McCain will attack Obama and walk around like there's a fire in his ass

Oh, I hope. I've always wanted to see someone stand up and start walking around during a sit down debate.
Really?  What a shame McCain's ADHD and inability to sit down was the best part of the last debate

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I think you are completely correct that if McCain were to get up and walk around like he did last time the media would definitely coronate Obama the winner.

The media will coronate Obama the winner tonight no matter what happens unless something happens that takes them off guard.

That depends: Expectations for McCain are low after the first two debates, so in that sense it would be easier to be proclaimed the winner.

The counter to that of course is that the pundits are declaring that McCain has to hit a knockout to stay in the race.

As we all know the media do not judge debate winner based on substance, but rather expectations.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 09:01:02 PM »

Joe the plumber will become the classic reference to this debate.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 09:07:33 PM »

I missed the beginning of the debate. Where did this Joe the Plumber crap start?

It started with the first question asking about the candidates tax plans...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies