Is Dave Leip a fair and just ruler?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 01:57:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Is Dave Leip a fair and just ruler?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Is Dave Leip a fair and just ruler?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 25

Author Topic: Is Dave Leip a fair and just ruler?  (Read 2499 times)
freedomburns
FreedomBurns

Political Matrix
E: -7.23, S: -8.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2008, 08:15:08 PM »

I have to say that he is.  I have good reason for thinking this.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2008, 08:50:16 PM »

No

There are plenty of times he could have said something to me but didn't, the only time he choose to interupt me was I said I support Iran and Israel (which was a political opinion) and the time I started doing the Texas(fill in the blank) thing.

I find it humorous that people want me banned simply because I enjoy instigating people.  Its the people like Josh and EMD that actually take my bait that are stupid
You called Israel "Zionist Pig Land", probably offending many, and you expect to not be told anything?
specific_name
generic_name
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2008, 09:11:04 PM »

Considering how unregulated this forum is, in general. It's kind of surprising it hasn't devolved into a complete morass. Always could be worse.

By the way I have this theory that Jamespol is actually Dave's alter ego. I mean connect that dots...never banned. Wants to tell texaslefy on you. It's like an unfunny Zoviet Russia joke, when that joke was still funny.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2008, 10:31:04 PM »

No

There are plenty of times he could have said something to me but didn't, the only time he choose to interupt me was I said I support Iran and Israel (which was a political opinion) and the time I started doing the Texas(fill in the blank) thing.

I find it humorous that people want me banned simply because I enjoy instigating people.  Its the people like Josh and EMD that actually take my bait that are stupid
You called Israel "Zionist Pig Land", probably offending many, and you expect to not be told anything?
That wasn't the thread I got mad about Dave deleting, the one I got mad about Dave deleting was the one where I proposed a hypothetical war between Iran and Israel and posed a question to the forum about how they thought it would pan out and who they would support.  I know it was Dave because I asked Alcon if he did it and he said no.  BTW, calling Israel "Zionist Pig Land" is an opinion and not a slanderous term or racist, so I have no idea why this should require disciplinary action.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies