Rasmussen State Poll (10/20): CO, FL, MO, NC, OH (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:18:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Rasmussen State Poll (10/20): CO, FL, MO, NC, OH (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rasmussen State Poll (10/20): CO, FL, MO, NC, OH  (Read 4090 times)
muon2
Moderators
Atlas Icon

« on: October 20, 2008, 09:42:06 PM »

I'm relieved about the FL and OH results.  NC is pissing me off, along with MO and CO.
Missouri as pro-Obama as Colorado.  Not buying that.  I think NC is going to hold for McCain, I believe Kerry polled stronger there in 04 then the final result.  But I know it will be close.

If not for CO and VA I would be tempted to get my hopes up little for a McCain come from behind win.  But those two states seem like they are lost, and there is no where else where Mac can pick up votes. 

I'm thinking at this point roll the dice and dump everything you have into a big state like PA. Yeah I know I'll get ridiculed for saying that but there is no where else to turn.

Don't forget that St. Louis and its suburbs have had positive Obama exposure for years as their media cover IL politics. I expect that St. Louis County will vote big for Obama. If I add some additional votes from up and down the Mississippi, Obama can win. His proximity to the major media center gets him a bit a bit of a "favorite son" bounce.

He doesn't benefit as much in IN, since the NW corner by Chicago already has a high Dem vote. The major media in IN does not cover IL the way that St. Louis does.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies