Right-wing bimbo's "interview" with Biden. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:05:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Right-wing bimbo's "interview" with Biden. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Right-wing bimbo's "interview" with Biden.  (Read 1543 times)
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« on: October 25, 2008, 09:55:38 PM »

Heaven forbid if a journalist asks a Democrat nominee for President or Vice President some tough questions!  Then, she's a "right-wing bimbo!"

Sorry.  The problem is that "journalists" DON'T ask politicians (especially Democrats) tough questions often enough.  Interviews like this should be the norm, not the exception.  I don't like to see politicians continuously spouting the same old, tired talking points.  It shows me nothing except that they are pre-programmed robots.
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 10:17:35 PM »

You have to be kidding me, these were extremely hackish and irrelevant questions. This is like Rachel Maddow asking Palin if McCain's percieved "Fascist" views were damaging to his campaign and then asking if McCain's tax policy was purposely sticking up for big business special interests.

I'd love to see it - not from Rachel Maddow, but from a non-opinion journalist.  I'm sick and tired of politicians being asked the same old softball questions and giving the same tired talking point answers.   Let's see what happens when they are thrown off their game.  You think America's enemies are going to lob softballs in international negotiations?

Biden lied through his teeth about the Obama campaign not giving a penny to ACORN (try 80,000,000 pennies, Joe), but otherwise did a pretty decent job defending the Obama campaign.

And just because Democrats don't like the questions doesn't make them hackish or irrelevant.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies