Is Badnarik the candidate for you?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 07:00:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Is Badnarik the candidate for you?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is Badnarik the candidate for you?  (Read 976 times)
BushTheImperalist
Rookie

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 18, 2004, 04:14:10 AM »

When Bush is up the Republicans that think Bush is a moderate stick the boot in. Right now this election is close. I am sick of people knocking my door calling me wrong to vote Libertarian as Kerry could win the state of Ohio. Well according to Republicans Bush has zero worries about my vote so i happy to vote Libertarian and so will my wife.

I hope Badnarik crashes a party like Nadar did in 2000.  It will boost support for our party as Bush has neglected the notion of what being a Republican really is. Bush is a neo-con/ imperalist while i am against the invasion of Iraq.
http://www.badnarik.org/Issues/IraqWar.php
World Order
Spinning Crackpots
Rookie

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2004, 05:52:06 AM »

Bush and Iraq resemble parts of Florida a complete disaster. But Kerry has no other motion. Bush is a man who will invade Iran indefinitely and allow Bin Laden to have his freedom as he the martyr for what bush does.

Bush is not a good president but either is Kerry. Badnarik i like personally. He has policies that do make sense like on federal spending which Republicans just ignore with Bush. But its bush or Kerry but Badnarik will get a good turnout as fiscal conservatives cant honestly keep a straight face and say "i`m voting for Bush"
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies