Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 20, 2014, 05:46:08 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Election Archive
| |-+  2008 Elections
| | |-+  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
| | | |-+  Racist demonstrators in Pennsylvania
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Racist demonstrators in Pennsylvania  (Read 5955 times)
Snowguy716
snowguy716
YaBB God
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -8.52

View Profile
« on: October 29, 2008, 05:46:02 pm »
Ignore

http://www.startribune.com/opinion/33519614.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUUF

Disgusting

"Above and beyond the question of how to grow the economy there is a legitimate concern about how to grow the quality of our lives."
-Paul Wellstone

Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party
tokar
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.87, S: -6.87

P P

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 06:17:04 pm »
Ignore

Pottsville is on the edge of the T...so, I'm not surprised :-D.
Third Party

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 06:52:52 pm »
Ignore

The "Bomb Obama!" guy was pretty funny.

That was a terroristic threat. If someone said the same thing about Bush, they would be locked up and never seen again.

"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed." Abraham Lincoln
MooMooMoo
Angry_Weasel
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 10:39:15 pm »
Ignore

For Obama to lose, this will be the typical GOTV drive on election day-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCn-QAw_nmU

the result is a sense that we were told to attend a lavish dinner party that was going to be wonderful and by the time we got there, all the lobster and steak had been eaten, a fight had broken out, the police had been called and all that was left was warm beer and chips.
[/quot
??????????
StatesRights
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 10:53:14 pm »
Ignore

LOL, great stuff.
specific_name
generic_name
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -8.13, S: -5.57

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2008, 08:57:27 am »
Ignore

The "Bomb Obama!" guy was pretty funny.

That was a terroristic threat. If someone said the same thing about Bush, they would be locked up and never seen again.

I'm no fan of the executive power to designate"enemy combatants." But, come on, some really crazy stuff has been said about Bush as well. I've heard the same kinds of statements, including assassination etc... This type of vitriol isn't exactly new.

G-NY for the sake of not being confused with other I-NY's.

Political Compass:
E: -8.88 S: -8.10
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: 3.61, S: -1.74

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2008, 10:07:20 am »
Ignore

One day them people will wake up in hell. Racism is evil.
Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2008, 11:53:58 am »
Ignore

what I really worry about are the kids who'll grow up to be just like their racist parents.

??????????
StatesRights
YaBB God
Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2008, 04:52:27 pm »
Ignore

Why, because it was funny? I'm sorry to "offend" you as the anti Bush folks have been so respectful and analytical over the past eight years. So, whatever.

I'll have zero respect for an Obama "presidency".
Ronnie
YaBB God
United States
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2008, 04:54:33 pm »
Ignore

Absolutely despicable

Born and raised in California
riceowl
riceowl315
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -0.70

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2008, 05:59:56 pm »
Ignore

Why, because it was funny? I'm sorry to "offend" you as the anti Bush folks have been so respectful and analytical over the past eight years. So, whatever.

"presidency"?
Mr.Jones
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2008, 06:48:58 pm »
Ignore

Its pathetic. I feel sorry for these guys.

LanceMcSteel

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2008, 07:02:57 pm »
Ignore

Conservatives are putrid vile racists.
Ronnie
YaBB God
United States
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2008, 07:04:11 pm »
Ignore

Conservatives are putrid vile racists.

You should think before you make an absolutely unfair, stereotypical comment like that.

I'm a conservative, and think racism is absolutely disgusting, and hold people in great disdain who believe in it.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 07:06:01 pm by Ronnie »Logged

Born and raised in California
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: 3.61, S: -1.74

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2008, 07:46:46 pm »
Ignore

Sinking so low as to attack someone based on their biological traits is funny?  It's pathetic that the response to a political rival winning is to digress to childhood names and stubbornness.  His win and Presidency will be completely legitimate.  It's horribly unbecoming and degrades any argument you may provide when you accept racist vitriol and hateful diatribes and rightful political dialogue.  So you may not have any respect for Obama's imminent Presidency, but no one will have respect for you or racists' refusal to accept him as our leader.  I feel compelled to mention that you know very well that I am highly critical of Bush critics and have been for years.  I don't tolerate disgusting personal attacks from either side.  Don't let your bitterness get the better of you, you don't want to be lumped with those failures of members of society.

Did I ever tell you that you are my fav. Republican on this site.
RomneyGekko Situation Hairgel
Flyers2004
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.87

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2008, 08:15:56 pm »
Ignore

Wow, my state must have a lot of KKK members.  Jack Murtha might have been onto something here.

DOUCHEBAGGERY AT ITS FINEST!
Keystone Phil
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2008, 08:49:21 pm »
Ignore

Wow, my state must have a lot of KKK members.  Jack Murtha might have been onto something here.

Might have been? Dude, you know it's true (especially out there).

??????????
StatesRights
YaBB God
Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2008, 08:54:24 pm »
Ignore

Sinking so low as to attack someone based on their biological traits is funny?  It's pathetic that the response to a political rival winning is to digress to childhood names and stubbornness.  His win and Presidency will be completely legitimate.  It's horribly unbecoming and degrades any argument you may provide when you accept racist vitriol and hateful diatribes as rightful political dialogue.  So you may not have any respect for Obama's imminent Presidency, but no one will have respect for you or racists' refusal to accept him as our leader.  I feel compelled to mention that you know very well that I am highly critical of Bush critics and have been for years.  I don't tolerate disgusting personal attacks from either side.  Don't let your bitterness get the better of you, you don't want to be lumped with those failures of members of society.

Your confusing my laughter with believing what they say as compared to laughing at their stupidity. And no, I don't accept such stupid beliefs as rightful dialogue, I just view it as something to laugh at comparable to those who believe 9/11 was some grand conspiracy, I laugh at those websites as well.
RomneyGekko Situation Hairgel
Flyers2004
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.87

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2008, 10:24:08 pm »
Ignore

You'll be happy to know his seat's downgraded on CQ to Lean Dem from Likely Dem.  PA might be one of the GOP's bright spots in terms of Congressional races this year.

DOUCHEBAGGERY AT ITS FINEST!
IDS Attorney General PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2008, 04:09:32 pm »
Ignore

It's alright. Every state has areas that it's ashamed of. In my case, it's South Central LA. In your case, it's the entire western half of the state. Wink

Keystone Phil
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2008, 11:26:50 pm »
Ignore

It's alright. Every state has areas that it's ashamed of. In my case, it's South Central LA. In your case, it's the entire western half of the state. Wink

No, not the entire western half. I actually like western PA and a good chunk of it isn't like Murtha's area.

RIP ESKIMO JOE'S
Eraserhead
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2008, 12:27:58 am »
Ignore

Why is it that police brutality is only used against left-wing activists? Granted, I'd rather it not be used at all, but if it's going to be you might as well spread it around evenly and wack a few of these nutjobs too. Am I right?

IDS Attorney General PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2008, 12:47:58 am »
Ignore

No, not the entire western half. I actually like western PA and a good chunk of it isn't like Murtha's area.

So you mean to say that the worst part of Western PA is the Democratic part? That's oddly amusing. Wink

Keystone Phil
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2008, 12:50:28 am »
Ignore

So you mean to say that the worst part of Western PA is the Democratic part? That's oddly amusing. Wink

Well, no. Pittsburgh would be the most Democratic part and I like the city a lot.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout