Supersoulty Concedes to Nym (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:14:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Supersoulty Concedes to Nym (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Supersoulty Concedes to Nym  (Read 3864 times)
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P
« on: February 22, 2004, 12:05:24 PM »

Nym90 accepts the concession and thanks Supersoulty on running an excellent campaign.
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2004, 12:42:44 PM »

*Crowd goes crazy at the sight of Nym90 on podium*

*Nym90 pumping fists as he waves to crowd*

Hello!

*Cheers*

I just recently received a phonecall from Gov. Supersoulty. He has conceded the race.

*Crowd goes crazy*

I would like to thank my opponents, Gov. Supersoulty and Sen. Demrepdan, for running a fabulous race. They are both very fine individuals and I hope that they will continue to serve their country with honor and distinction for some time to come.

*Applause*

Well, folks, it's been quite a ride. We've seen an amazing sequence of events over these last few days. The networks called this thing for Supersoulty. But the networks called this awfully early, and the people who were actually out their counting the votes in Pennsylvania and Florida, they were getting a different result.

*Laughter*

I would like to extend the most gracious appreciation to all who voted for me. In my acceptance speech in New Orleans, I indiciated my willingness and enthusiasm for reaching out across the aisle to voters of all persuasions and ideologies. And if the exit polls are to be believed, we have done that tonight. We carried the indepenent vote, and attracted a pretty decent percentage of crossover votes from Republicans.

*Applause*

Tonight, you have shown us what America is all about. Voter turnout, again, if the networks are to be believed, was extroardinarily high tonight. I'm hearing that it was over 80% of registered voters. America, this is what we need. Full, active participation in our democracy.

*Applause*

With that said, I look forward to announcing my cabinet choices over the next few days. I pledge that I will include and consider people from all across the aisle. To the swing voters, to the independents, and to the Republicans--we will reach out to you.

*Applause*

However, let us also not forget those who have stuck with us through thick and thin. When things didn't look good, when I was behind in the polls, both in the primary and in the general election, you stuck with me.  I would like to especially thank Gustaf, who did a fabulous job with our get out the vote operation.

*Cheers*

And with that, let's go forward! We've got a job to do! We will not rest until we know that America is all that it can be, and each and every American has lived up to their full potential.

*Wild Cheers*

And with that, I turn it over to my wonderful running mate, the next Vice President of the United States, Harry!

*Cheers*
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies