Supersoulty Concedes to Nym (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:11:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Supersoulty Concedes to Nym (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Supersoulty Concedes to Nym  (Read 3867 times)
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« on: February 22, 2004, 12:27:56 PM »

I accept Supersoulty's concession and hope that we can all work together in the future.  I'll post some sort of speech after Nym90 and Supersoulty have made theirs.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2004, 12:56:14 PM »

*Harry steps out onto a platform in Jackson, MS*

I didn't really prepare an acceptance speech, cause I thought I was going to lose Smiley

*crowd laughs*

We did it.

*crowd cheers*

I want to thank everyone of you who voted for me.  This was certainly an unusual election.  We carried Mississippi and North Carolina, and dented into states where Democrats haven't gone in years!

*crowd applauds*

Thanks to everyone; we've had the highest turnout rate since I don't know when!  We've nearly doubled that of the some of the recent elections!

*crowd cheers*

I want to thank supersoulty and Demrepdam for running a clean campaign and conceding gracefully.  They've been great.

*some people in the crowd clap*

I look forward to working with them in the future.

*crowd claps more*

Gustaf, I thank you the most.  Without your registration drive, we would have been sunk.

*crowd applauds*

Now it's time to begin my term as vice-president.  I know that I can improve the forum greatly.  I will not let you down.

*crowd goes wild*

We'll now have to have a constitutional convention to determine everyone's exact power.  I intend to play a big part and I hope all of you will as well.

With that, I'm done.  Thanks all of you.

*HUGE STANDING WILD OVATION*

the feed now goes to Springfield, IL, where Demrepdan is preparing to speak . . .
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies