Supersoulty Concedes to Nym (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:39:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Supersoulty Concedes to Nym (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Supersoulty Concedes to Nym  (Read 3862 times)
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« on: February 22, 2004, 11:55:54 AM »

This just in, Gov. Supersoulty is officially throwing in the towel to Sen. Nym90.  There will be a speech sometime this afternoon.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2004, 12:07:42 PM »

Supersoulty is preparing to make his concesion speech and he thanks Nym90 for his gracious comments.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2004, 12:27:13 PM »

This just in, Gov. Supersoulty is about to take the podium in front of the PA state capital... and... yes... here he is.

(Claping, cheering)

Hello, hello, good afternoon everyone.  Just a few moments ago, I called to congratuate Sen. Nym90 on his victory in the election.

(Boos and cries of 'don't quite' and 'no')

Yes, yes.  He one this election fair and sqaure and we must all now get behind him and help him lead this nation into the future.

(applause)

I would like to start by thanking the voters you guys came out and showed your support and for that I am eternally greatful.

(applause)

I would next like to thank my running-mate Sen. Demrepdan.  He has been wonderful during this campaign and even though we started out the year as rivals, I would now like to count him amougn my friends.  He has still has a great career ahead of him in the Senate and I'm certain that someday he will make an excellent president no matter which party he is in.

(applause)

A specail thanks to the Attr. Gen. of California TheWildCard (aka Gen. Spartan)  His efforts inthis campaign brought in alot of people who probably wouldn't have voted otherwise.  Next to my wife and Sen. Demrepdan, he has been my greatest supporter in this effort and I thank him for his contributions to my campaign.

I would also like to announce that come summertime, there will be no sympathy votes, I am going to retire from elected politics.  

(Calls of 'NO' and 'Don't quite')

I will remain active in helping other candidates, but this nation needs a chance to explore other possibilities come Summer and there are plenty of excellent people out there.

(applause)

As I leave you now, I want you to remember that there are never ends, only beginings.  This nation has blessed me with the greatest oppertunity that any man can hope for and I thank you.  God bless you all.  God bless America and God Bless President Nym90.  Good Bye.

(Shake hands on podium then I decend into the crowd to shake- Greenday's 'Time of Your Life plays in the backround)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies