Funniest Thing in my Life
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:13:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Funniest Thing in my Life
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Funniest Thing in my Life  (Read 835 times)
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 31, 2008, 09:11:23 AM »

The other day me and one of my best friends were just chillin at McDonalds and we come outside and she looks at the Steny Hoyer bumper sticker and scowls at me.  Only then did I learn that she was the daughter of Hoyer's opponent in my district.  Now every time she and I hang out she tries to convince me to vote for her dad, a Ron Paul type conservative.  Shes even tried to take of my Hoyer sticker and replace it with one of her one.  Its pretty funny to watch.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 01:11:19 PM »

LOL.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 06:44:54 PM »
« Edited: November 02, 2008, 04:24:42 PM by South Park Conservative »

Wouldn't you know who your own friends' parents are? I'm presuming your friend is a Miss Bailey?
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2008, 11:28:19 AM »

The other day me and one of my best friends were just chillin at McDonalds and we come outside and she looks at the Steny Hoyer bumper sticker and scowls at me.  Only then did I learn that she was the daughter of Hoyer's opponent in my district.  Now every time she and I hang out she tries to convince me to vote for her dad, a Ron Paul type conservative.  Shes even tried to take of my Hoyer sticker and replace it with one of her one.  Its pretty funny to watch.

Is she hot?
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2008, 02:15:33 PM »

Is she hot?

That's the same thing I was wondering.
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 04:22:39 PM »

Is she hot?

There must be something about boys who grow up in Pittsburgh.  We are a horny bunch.  :-)
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2008, 09:10:28 PM »

Is she hot?

There must be something about boys who grow up in Pittsburgh.  We are a horny bunch.  :-)

Yeah. Girls, Booze, and the Steelers. Those were our priorities.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2008, 08:34:36 AM »

Is she hot?

Nah not really.  At least not in my mind.  I'm not trying to hook up with her.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2008, 08:56:06 AM »

Awwww man . . . here I thought I was the funniest thing in your life.  Sad  I must be losing my touch.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2008, 01:46:53 PM »

Is she hot?

Nah not really.  At least not in my mind.  I'm not trying to hook up with her.

Why?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies