Limbaugh apparently reports of problems at my polling place.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:46:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Limbaugh apparently reports of problems at my polling place.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Limbaugh apparently reports of problems at my polling place.  (Read 2951 times)
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2008, 03:42:55 PM »

I wasn't talking about the Black Panther intimidation thing; I agree with you that it is a very bad thing and something should be done.

I was referencing you directly linking Obama, the reference to Wright, and the Soetoro thing. That is you being bitter.
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2008, 03:56:00 PM »

I wasn't talking about the Black Panther intimidation thing; I agree with you that it is a very bad thing and something should be done.

I was referencing you directly linking Obama, the reference to Wright, and the Soetoro thing. That is you being bitter.

I think Obama linked himself to Wright, and Obama's mother linked Obama to Soetoro.

Or, are you saying the Soetoro thingy is a hoax?  Could be, because I haven't read much about it so someone could be pulling my leg.  In fact, I just heard about Soetoro a couple of days ago.
bergie72
Germany

Political Matrix
E: 4.77, S: -3.48

« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2008, 04:28:16 PM »

I don't know, but I have a question... does that little cartridge they have have to be in the machine when we vote?  I don't think mine was.

You saw the cartridge outside of the machine? How? If you really did, yes, that's definitely a problem.

If you use iVotronic machines like we do in Luzerne County, the JoE or IoE will insert the cartridge to bring up the ballot, but once you get the instructions screen, they can remove the cartiridge and move to the next machine that needs to be activated.  I worked as IoE in 2006 and 2007 and had no problems with them in my precinct. 

I moved to a different precinct, so I have to run again next year to be an Inspector for another 4-year term.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies