Register!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 03:13:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Register!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20
Author Topic: Register!  (Read 47758 times)
dunn

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #350 on: April 07, 2004, 04:07:48 AM »

Yes, thank you. You are registered
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #351 on: April 07, 2004, 07:12:29 AM »

JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #352 on: April 07, 2004, 07:37:25 AM »

Huh??
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #353 on: April 08, 2004, 10:58:25 PM »

Hmm, and what is this?
mr_president
Rookie

« Reply #354 on: April 09, 2004, 12:33:34 AM »

Is it too late to register?
dunn

« Reply #355 on: April 09, 2004, 03:54:24 AM »

it's never too late. you can allways register and if it's less then 10 days before an election you will not be able to vote. But You CAN register AND vote in the comung elections.
I rekon you register as a demodrat? some real life democrats with red avatar registered as progressives. Check this out:

//newprogressive.proboards25.com/index.cgi
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #356 on: April 09, 2004, 04:49:46 AM »

it's never too late. you can allways register and if it's less then 10 days before an election you will not be able to vote. But You CAN register AND vote in the comung elections.
I rekon you register as a demodrat? some real life democrats with red avatar registered as progressives. Check this out:

Dunn,

What about the anti-troll policy?
dunn

« Reply #357 on: April 09, 2004, 04:56:32 AM »

Dunn,

This guy is along time member and not a troll. If he wishes to register I do not see a problem. We are fighting the trolls but should welcome to the forum and the AF section any member who is not a troll
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #358 on: April 09, 2004, 05:01:15 AM »

Dunn,

This guy is along time member and not a troll. If he wishes to register I do not see a problem. We are fighting the trolls but should welcome to the forum and the AF section any member who is not a troll

Were you actually around for the mr_president-era? Wink
dunn

« Reply #359 on: April 09, 2004, 05:04:02 AM »

Dunn,

I am not as vetern as you - please tell me what I should know
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #360 on: April 09, 2004, 05:08:23 AM »

Dunn,

Well...click on his profile and elect to read all his posts and sscroll down to the first ones and see for yourself...we used to call him the leftist version of John back in those days. Smiley
dunn

« Reply #361 on: April 09, 2004, 05:18:51 AM »

Dunn,

Well...click on his profile and elect to read all his posts and sscroll down to the first ones and see for yourself...we used to call him the leftist version of John back in those days. Smiley

I didn't know that but most his posts are pro Dean and unharmful (and Jhon is a registrerd voter). As long as there is no Senate we - as cabinet members - should decide. I will wait for dan's vote on that. I sat he can be register what do you say
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #362 on: April 09, 2004, 05:21:10 AM »

Dunn,

I didn't know that but most his posts are pro Dean and unharmful (and Jhon is a registrerd voter). As long as there is no Senate we - as cabinet members - should decide. I will wait for dan's vote on that. I sat he can be register what do you say

Maybe so...I am all for John registering, but that's pure nostalgia...I mean, he's a harmless troll, after all. But I thought John never worker out how to register?

I guess Mr_president could be allowed to register, but I'd ahve to think about it. The same argument you used against Apostle could be used against him though.
dunn

« Reply #363 on: April 09, 2004, 05:25:42 AM »

Dunn,

Maybe so...I am all for John registering, but that's pure nostalgia...I mean, he's a harmless troll, after all. But I thought John never worker out how to register?

I guess Mr_president could be allowed to register, but I'd ahve to think about it. The same argument you used against Apostle could be used against him though.
reasonble enough
mr_president
Rookie

« Reply #364 on: April 10, 2004, 08:00:53 AM »

When I first joined the forum I was stupid with my posting, but I soon realised what this forum principal were and I changed my ways. My posting was stupid, but that was along time ago and I would like to leave that behind us now and start fresh. I am sorry for my actions back then and if I could take it back I would.

So I ask with your support, I would like to register.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #365 on: April 10, 2004, 08:07:47 AM »

When I first joined the forum I was stupid with my posting, but I soon realised what this forum principal were and I changed my ways. My posting was stupid, but that was along time ago and I would like to leave that behind us now and start fresh. I am sorry for my actions back then and if I could take it back I would.

Look at this:

http://www.uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?board=12;action=display;threadid=259;start=msg6152#msg6152

you made three posts.  Consecutively.

Post 1. Who do you support for Australian Prime Minister?
Post 2. I support Mark Latham.
Post 3. Marck Latham...it's time for a change.
mr_president
Rookie

« Reply #366 on: April 10, 2004, 08:17:35 AM »

Look at this:

http://www.uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?board=12;action=display;threadid=259;start=msg6152#msg6152

you made three posts.  Consecutively.

Post 1. Who do you support for Australian Prime Minister?
Post 2. I support Mark Latham.
Post 3. Marck Latham...it's time for a change.

I am sorry for that and I won’t make excuses for my stupid behaviour back then but I have changed now and have stop that stupidly. I ashore you that I am not currently a troll. I have made derogatory statements about you, which now I realise were unnecessary. Now I would like to ask for your personal forgiveness and hope that we can have a new start.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #367 on: April 10, 2004, 08:23:52 AM »

I'll let the other members decide about you.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #368 on: April 10, 2004, 10:19:51 AM »

Fair enough. I am the naive sort of person willing to give everyone a new chance so I withdraw my protests.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #369 on: April 10, 2004, 01:40:23 PM »

I support Mr. President on the grounds that he is a fellow Southerner.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #370 on: April 10, 2004, 03:13:54 PM »

I support Mr. President on the grounds that he is a fellow Southerner.

He used to have a NY avatar before, he just changed it now.
dunn

« Reply #371 on: April 10, 2004, 06:06:24 PM »

I say lets give him  a chance
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #372 on: April 10, 2004, 10:11:39 PM »

Well, might as well register I guess.
nader
Rookie

« Reply #373 on: April 10, 2004, 10:15:15 PM »

I would like to register.
Fmr. Gov. NickG
NickG
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -3.49

« Reply #374 on: April 11, 2004, 12:41:31 AM »

Everyone who is registering for the first time should declare what party they wish to register with: Democrat, Republican, Progressive, or Independent.  

We don't just automatically use your avatar color...I'm a Progressive but have a Dem avatar, fror instance.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies