The Choice of Rahm Emanuel is a declaration of war on Republicans (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:39:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  The Choice of Rahm Emanuel is a declaration of war on Republicans (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Choice of Rahm Emanuel is a declaration of war on Republicans  (Read 9920 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: November 06, 2008, 02:54:31 AM »

...Obama isn't here to make the country better, only to grow the Democratic Party.

Lets keep in mind, Ford, that the parties are by definition at war with one another, and certainly the GOP under Bush was ruthless in its perpetration of this war.  Let us also keep in mind that 'growing the Democratic Party' also by definition 'makes the country better', if you are in agreement with that party ideologically.

It is time for ruthlessness on the part of the centrist party, as out of character as that might seem.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 04:40:04 PM »

There has still not been a single liberal who has answered my question.  Was Obama's calls for unity just talk? 

Yes, I think so, and I certainly hope so.  You have to remember, VB, that the Republican Party is the enemy of the vast majority of americans, whether they voted for it or not.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies