SPC for Senate: Part X (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:08:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SPC for Senate: Part X (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SPC for Senate: Part X  (Read 21270 times)
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« on: November 10, 2008, 10:55:33 PM »

Very original platform!
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 12:32:23 AM »

Will you stand up against your party if you sense than this his the better thing to do?
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 06:37:58 PM »

Will you stand up against your party if you sense than this his the better thing to do?
The same could be asked you and your criminal leader.  You really should drop your fascination with every decision I make

I'm the real leader of SDP. Xahar is only a symbol without power. I remember you than he was elected, he resigned and the by-election is a tie since he is the only one to for him, like what happen with Dessie. I have my reason to check every decision you do. You are an extremist and a dangerous person, who is a traitor by encouraging people to not recognise governement. That is a true Atlasian crime, not like Xahar who did an extern crime. Brandon went over that and you should follow him.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 12:15:54 AM »

I totally agree with you. I only react to not left DWTL's attacks unanswered. He should make his attacks against everybody in a new thread about that. And I, Bacon and others pro and anti DWTL could discuss there, not here.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 02:18:50 AM »

PRESS RELEASE

If I am elected Senator, the first piece of legislation I plan to introduce will be an amendment to the OSPR to make Senators give a constitutional justification for all of their bills.

And what is the constitutional justification for the piece of legislation?
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2009, 04:41:40 AM »

PRESS RELEASE

If I am elected Senator, the first piece of legislation I plan to introduce will be an amendment to the OSPR to make Senators give a constitutional justification for all of their bills.

And what is the constitutional justification for the piece of legislation?

Basically where exactly in the Constitution it says that the Senate has the power to do what the bill entails.

That was a question about the justification for this bill.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies