Democrats who will endorse the Republican for VA Gov. if McAuliffe wins the nom. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:52:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Democrats who will endorse the Republican for VA Gov. if McAuliffe wins the nom. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democrats who will endorse the Republican for VA Gov. if McAuliffe wins the nom.  (Read 3381 times)
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: November 17, 2008, 11:03:09 PM »
« edited: November 17, 2008, 11:26:29 PM by Prince Arac »

Who is Terry McAuliffe?

I think I heard the name somewhere before, but I can't place it rite now.

Long-term Clinton friend, expert moneyraiser (I heard him speak once, and he said he was a top guy at the DNC's fundraising arm before finishing his undergrad).  Was Dick Gephardt's fundraising director in 1988.  Chair of the DNC from 2001-2005, and responsible for the Party's gorgeous new headquarters.  Head of the Hillary Clinton campaign.

I'm neutral on this...except to say that I think there are better candidates than Terry.  After all, this image is bound to turn up:

EDIT:

Watch this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPoWWzpqwds

Followed by this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXvGE3XPUOs&feature=related

And remember that this is on a morning show that runs about 7 AM. 

One of my favorite memories of the 2008 election is the Clinton campaign's embrace of the bottle.  Remember that speech Clinton gave in front of a bunch of Maker's Mark?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies