Harry Reid faces possible challenge from Nevada Lt. Gov.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:36:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Harry Reid faces possible challenge from Nevada Lt. Gov.
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Harry Reid faces possible challenge from Nevada Lt. Gov.  (Read 564 times)
JohnnyLongtorso
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 15, 2008, 02:22:09 PM »

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2008/nov/13/krolicki-considering-run-against-sen-reid/

He's pretty much the only credible candidate the Republicans have left. All the other statewide electeds are Democrats, their downballot bench (Jon Porter, State Sens. Bob Beers and Joe Heck) got wiped out, Dean Heller is more likely to challenge the governor in the Republican primary, and former Governor Kenny Guinn will be 74 in 2010, which makes a new career in the Senate seem unlikely. I expect Big Bad John will be plying Krolicki with promises of money ASAP.
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 02:38:18 PM »

Nevada is certainly becoming a Democratic state.  I would be surprised if a guy named "Krolicki" would get 45% of the vote, barring an implosion in the Democratic Party.
Workers' Friend
Bob Dole
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: 9.48

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 02:40:48 PM »

libertarian Republican Nevada is becoming more Democratic? Is this the shift i have been dreaming for?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies