Sen. GWBFan (R-GA) pledges his support for Pres. Nym90
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:27:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Sen. GWBFan (R-GA) pledges his support for Pres. Nym90
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sen. GWBFan (R-GA) pledges his support for Pres. Nym90  (Read 1205 times)
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 22, 2004, 11:16:13 PM »

On Sean Hannity's radio show, Mon. 2-23-04......

Hannity: Well the results are in.  Nym90 wins by one vote.  I have to say, Senator, I fear for our country now.

GWBFan: Well, Sean, I think that's a little premature to say.  Yes, the president-elect is not of our party.  He's a liberal and far from our positions on many important issues.  But we really need to wait and see how he's going to handle himself as president now.  We need to see how he'll work with Congress; how he'll work with world leaders; how he can handle the War on Terror.  I say, give him a month to lead...then judge.

Hannity: What do you think the Republicans could have done differently to win?

GWBFan:  Hard to say.  If I had to point out one thing, I'd say it was Gov. Supersoulty's choice of VP that did him in.  Taking a former Democrat who switched into a liberal Republican (only to switch back to a Democrat post election, I might add) hurt Supersoulty with hardcore conservatives, I believe.

Another thing was the fact that the Republican ticket this election cycle did not include a southerner.

Hannity: Would you have accepted the nomination of Vice President had you been asked?

GWBFan: No, I wouldn't have.  But there were many other options, many other potential southern candidates out there who would have made the south a little more competitive.  Nym90's choice for VP, Harry, made the south more of a toss-up than in previous elections and the Republican ticket had no major force to counter Harry's influence in that region of the country.

Hannity:  Looking ahead to the next election, who do you see as a good candidate for the Republicans to put against the Democrats?  'Cause we gotta take back the White House now.

GWBFan:  I'm not really sure.  That's hard to predict.

Hannity:  In this election, you toyed with the idea of running.  Might you run for the Republican nomination in the months to come?

GWBFan:  Well, Sean, I don't like long campaigns.  It's really too early to say if I'll run or not.  Right now, I need to work with the new president to get reforms passed through the Congress to better our nation.  But I'm not going to count out the possibility of a future run for the White House on my part.  Possibly in the next election.

Hannity:  I hope you do, Senator.  If what you say is true, we need to have a southerner on the ticket to win.  We'll be right back after this commercial break.
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2004, 11:18:49 PM »

GWB, if you run, I just might vote for you. But right now, yeah, let's give Nym our support and see how he does.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies