Romney donating $ to Chambliss and Coleman (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:44:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Romney donating $ to Chambliss and Coleman (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Romney donating $ to Chambliss and Coleman  (Read 5426 times)
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« on: November 21, 2008, 01:19:52 AM »

Good.  As long as Romney stays active and counters the pitiful Huckabee wing of the Party, we still have hope.
Wouldn't you say Chambliss is a part of that Huckabee wing of the party?

Yes, I would.  And I don't particularly care if he is reelected.  But as long as Romney remains just as relevant in places like Georgia as Huckabee, it's a good sign.  If Huckabee can solidify his support anywhere, we're headed down a slippery slope towards a horrible, horrible place.

You Libertarian devils make me laugh. Your "Free Market" and "Fiscal Responsibility" Bullsh**t is the reason why us Republicans lost this year, as well as the economic recession.

Bush was anything but fiscally responsible.  Spending got out of control and the budget was out of balance during his presidency.  Since there hasn't been any fiscal responsibility, how can you blame it for the recession?
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 01:32:11 AM »
« Edited: November 21, 2008, 01:33:59 AM by Ronnie »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Cutting taxes isn't the entire agenda for fiscal responsibility.  I just want to ask you a question: who creates the jobs in America?  Do they happen to include these "evil corporations"? 

Raising taxes doesn't do much else than give away money to government agendas that spend YOUR money.  Isn't it better for you to choose how to spend your own money rather than the government forcefully taking it away from you?

I agree that there has to be limits, but they have to be minimal.  Your notion that there has been fiscal responsibility in the past 8 years is false.
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 01:40:11 AM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Cutting taxes isn't the entire agenda for fiscal responsibility.  I just want to ask you a question: who creates the jobs in America?  Do they happen to include these "evil corporations"? 

Raising taxes doesn't do much else than give away money to government agendas that spend YOUR money.  Isn't it better for you to choose how to spend your own money rather than the government forcefully taking it away from you?

I agree that there have to be limits, but they have to be minimal.  Your notion that there has been fiscal responsibility in the past 8 years is false.

Then tell Bush and McConnell to drop the claim if they actually haven't. We need to stop being so lax and regulate the economy, stop outsourcing, stop bailing out these corporates, and help the middle and poor class.

I absolutely agree with you that the bailout of these corporations is a foolhardy notion.  

One question, though: How would you define someone as "poor or middle class"?  I've never gotten an answer from anyone on this.  Also, in your case, what do you mean by help?  Giving them more welfare?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies