With EMD's departure, is anyone truly here to stay? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:27:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  With EMD's departure, is anyone truly here to stay? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: With EMD's departure, is anyone truly here to stay?  (Read 1756 times)
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: November 30, 2008, 09:26:57 PM »

Most of the people who have been here for more than 18 months are here to stay.  Plus people like me, Xahar, Rocky, etc.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 09:59:20 PM »

Seriously though, I'm not being a dick. He does act that way and has for a long time - trying to draw attention to himself by trying to act like the middle man and wanting everyone to get along. I'm sorry, but I'm just getting tired of the kids right now. I'm terribly sorry that I offended you.

Even me Cry
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 10:11:45 PM »

Seriously though, I'm not being a dick. He does act that way and has for a long time - trying to draw attention to himself by trying to act like the middle man and wanting everyone to get along. I'm sorry, but I'm just getting tired of the kids right now. I'm terribly sorry that I offended you.

Even me Cry

No. If I didn't mention your name specifically, then I don't mean you. I think you know who I am referring to when I say I am tired of the kids. From what I've seen, you haven't been spamming threads talking about how you want to get a wife one day who will stroke your penis with her mouth like you currently do with your hand. That is why I'm tired of the kids.

I know, Duke, I was mostly kidding Smiley  I agree, though, that quality seems to have gone down recently.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies