U.S. Senate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:52:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  U.S. Senate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What party takes control?
GOP

Democratic

Dead even, with Cheney breaking the tie for GOP

Dead even, with Edwards breaking the tie for Democrats

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 58

Author Topic: U.S. Senate  (Read 27909 times)
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« on: September 25, 2004, 12:09:28 AM »

There's no way Oklahoma, Alaska, and Colorado will be Democrat pickups. It's not just GOP territory; it's 60% Bush territory in two of those states.

I revise my prediction to 56-43-1

Colorado has a growing hispanic population.  Salazzar is VERY popular among hispanics.  Coors has his own probblems.

Murowski its been well documented what her poorous situation has been and Knowles is VERY popular in the state.

Coburn's situation is just getting uglier by the day.

So while 2 of these 3 states are safe Bush states, that doesn't mean it will equate for Rep victories.  In the 2 safe states the Republican candidates have problems of their own, Corburn of a legal variety, Murowski people just don't like her.  Salazzar and Knowles are well liked in their respective states.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2004, 01:43:48 AM »

I want Inez Tenenbaum.  DeMint outright said "Stop whining about the economy".  That's assinine.  I'm sorry.  You guys in SC suffered HUGE from job losses.  

All Tenenbaum needs to do at this point is have commercials with that line from demint and he wins the election.  Pure foot in the mouth disease on that part similar to Corburn's I did that all the ime comment
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2004, 09:01:32 PM »

I want Inez Tenenbaum.  DeMint outright said "Stop whining about the economy".  That's assinine.  I'm sorry.  You guys in SC suffered HUGE from job losses.  

Whining is assinine. About anything.

Basically saying a bad ecconomy shouldn't be talked about and isn't important  in a state really suffering economically is assinine.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies