CA-15
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 06:32:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  CA-15
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: CA-15  (Read 7087 times)
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2008, 01:34:44 AM »

Ah. Wow.

^^^^^^
The Ex-Factor
xfactor99
Viet Nam

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -6.43

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2008, 09:02:13 AM »

All of them? This I can't imagine. What district are you referring to? I'm almost certain Sunnyvale was in the FUHSD when Honda taught there.

I looked it up, and Honda was a principal at a high school in my district - he was a teacher at Sunnyvale.

Old school district is East Side Union. Alongside that $2.1 million cut to all sports, teachers are going to add 3 students to each class without extra pay (saves $3.5 million), district office staff will be cut by 1/6 (saves $1.9 million), and more non-classroom jobs (counselors, librarians) cut (saves $3 million). And they're still thinking of cutting an entire month from the school schedule and/or eliminating arts & music programs. Oh and this is the proposed budget before the expected education cuts that the Governator is going to propose in the next state Congress.
http://www.mercurynews.com/opinion/ci_11228834

but hey who cares about school you can't cut my beloved football team!!!!!11111 Angry

edit:
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2008, 04:18:22 PM »

***EDITED CA-48 POST

Membership:

Nixon in '80
Ronnie
Sbane
Torie

Smiley

Santa Clara > Orange.

Actually from my experience Santa Clara=Orange. Of course I am taking into consideration parameters larger than just political views. And the city I live in( Irvine) is especially like Santa clara county.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2008, 04:29:41 PM »

All of them? This I can't imagine. What district are you referring to? I'm almost certain Sunnyvale was in the FUHSD when Honda taught there.

I looked it up, and Honda was a principal at a high school in my district - he was a teacher at Sunnyvale.

Old school district is East Side Union. Alongside that $2.1 million cut to all sports, teachers are going to add 3 students to each class without extra pay (saves $3.5 million), district office staff will be cut by 1/6 (saves $1.9 million), and more non-classroom jobs (counselors, librarians) cut (saves $3 million). And they're still thinking of cutting an entire month from the school schedule and/or eliminating arts & music programs. Oh and this is the proposed budget before the expected education cuts that the Governator is going to propose in the next state Congress.
http://www.mercurynews.com/opinion/ci_11228834

but hey who cares about school you can't cut my beloved football team!!!!!11111 Angry

I really can't believe that the CAGOP could be so completely pig-headed. Of course, they've always been the party of tax rebellion.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2008, 12:44:07 AM »

The current members of CA-48 (that I know of):

Ronnie
Torie

Our membership is short of yours.  Curse you! Angry

Sbane lives in our district, so we have 3. Smiley

Who says you need three? PA-13 doesn't have three and look how that thread turned out. Wink

PA 13 has several forum members. Most of them are gone now besides myself and Flyers.

But you and Flyers managed to keep it going just the same. You too must be skilled at talking about minute details of Schwartz vs Brown compared to Hoeffel vs. Brown or something. And look I figure out what was wrong with the smiles. I wasn;t leaving enought space. Smiley

Stop trying to emulate us!  Tongue  Then again there isn't much to talk about in PA-13 land just yet until Allyson announces her Senate bid.  I think that will be an interesting Dem primary, but that's for that thread.  I won't pollute this one..
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2008, 04:59:08 PM »

***EDITED CA-48 POST

Membership:

Nixon in '80
Ronnie
Sbane
Torie

Smiley

Santa Clara > Orange.

San Francisco > Santa Clara > Orange
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2008, 05:02:17 PM »

***EDITED CA-48 POST

Membership:

Nixon in '80
Ronnie
Sbane
Torie

Smiley

Santa Clara > Orange.

San Francisco > Santa Clara > Orange

Gross!
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2008, 05:06:56 PM »

The rule of California is that the further north a county is, the greater it is. The one exception to this is San Francisco county, which is automatically the greatest for knowing the glory that is me. Tongue
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2008, 12:25:26 PM »

***EDITED CA-48 POST

Membership:

Nixon in '80
Ronnie
Sbane
Torie
SPC

Smiley
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2008, 01:26:38 PM »

Where's Verily so we can share some NJ-9 pride!!
Wiz in Wis

« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2008, 10:14:06 PM »

Anybody else from WI-01?
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2008, 02:52:21 PM »

The rule of California is that the further north a county is, the greater it is. The one exception to this is San Francisco county, which is automatically the greatest for knowing the glory that is me. Tongue

Almost. Del Norte County isn't exactly great. Tuolomne County, on the other hand...
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2008, 02:56:19 PM »

Almost. Del Norte County isn't exactly great. Tuolomne County, on the other hand...

You're back! Not banned!
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2009, 02:39:41 PM »

You're back! Not banned!

Hooray!

But some things may happen yet.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies