Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 17, 2014, 04:36:35 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
| |-+  Congressional Elections (Moderator: Joe Republic)
| | |-+  CA-15
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: CA-15  (Read 5056 times)
Хahar
Xahar
YaBB God
Bangladesh

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2008, 01:34:44 am »
Ignore

Ah. Wow.

Santa Clara > Orange.
^^^^^^

Update reading list

The idea of parodying the preceding Atlasian's postings is laughable, of course, but not for reasons one might expect.
The Ex-Factor
xfactor99
YaBB God
Viet Nam

Political Matrix
E: -4.00, S: -6.10

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2008, 09:02:13 am »
Ignore

All of them? This I can't imagine. What district are you referring to? I'm almost certain Sunnyvale was in the FUHSD when Honda taught there.

I looked it up, and Honda was a principal at a high school in my district - he was a teacher at Sunnyvale.

Old school district is East Side Union. Alongside that $2.1 million cut to all sports, teachers are going to add 3 students to each class without extra pay (saves $3.5 million), district office staff will be cut by 1/6 (saves $1.9 million), and more non-classroom jobs (counselors, librarians) cut (saves $3 million). And they're still thinking of cutting an entire month from the school schedule and/or eliminating arts & music programs. Oh and this is the proposed budget before the expected education cuts that the Governator is going to propose in the next state Congress.
http://www.mercurynews.com/opinion/ci_11228834

but hey who cares about school you can't cut my beloved football team!!!!!11111 Angry

edit:

Santa Clara > Orange.
Sbane
sbane
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2008, 04:18:22 pm »
Ignore

***EDITED CA-48 POST

Membership:

Nixon in '80
Ronnie
Sbane
Torie

Smiley

Santa Clara > Orange.

Actually from my experience Santa Clara=Orange. Of course I am taking into consideration parameters larger than just political views. And the city I live in( Irvine) is especially like Santa clara county.
Хahar
Xahar
YaBB God
Bangladesh

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2008, 04:29:41 pm »
Ignore

All of them? This I can't imagine. What district are you referring to? I'm almost certain Sunnyvale was in the FUHSD when Honda taught there.

I looked it up, and Honda was a principal at a high school in my district - he was a teacher at Sunnyvale.

Old school district is East Side Union. Alongside that $2.1 million cut to all sports, teachers are going to add 3 students to each class without extra pay (saves $3.5 million), district office staff will be cut by 1/6 (saves $1.9 million), and more non-classroom jobs (counselors, librarians) cut (saves $3 million). And they're still thinking of cutting an entire month from the school schedule and/or eliminating arts & music programs. Oh and this is the proposed budget before the expected education cuts that the Governator is going to propose in the next state Congress.
http://www.mercurynews.com/opinion/ci_11228834

but hey who cares about school you can't cut my beloved football team!!!!!11111 Angry

I really can't believe that the CAGOP could be so completely pig-headed. Of course, they've always been the party of tax rebellion.

Update reading list

The idea of parodying the preceding Atlasian's postings is laughable, of course, but not for reasons one might expect.
RomneyGekko Situation Hairgel
Flyers2004
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.87

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2008, 12:44:07 am »
Ignore

The current members of CA-48 (that I know of):

Ronnie
Torie

Our membership is short of yours.  Curse you! Angry

Sbane lives in our district, so we have 3. Smiley

Who says you need three? PA-13 doesn't have three and look how that thread turned out. Wink

PA 13 has several forum members. Most of them are gone now besides myself and Flyers.

But you and Flyers managed to keep it going just the same. You too must be skilled at talking about minute details of Schwartz vs Brown compared to Hoeffel vs. Brown or something. And look I figure out what was wrong with the smiles. I wasn;t leaving enought space. Smiley

Stop trying to emulate us!  Tongue  Then again there isn't much to talk about in PA-13 land just yet until Allyson announces her Senate bid.  I think that will be an interesting Dem primary, but that's for that thread.  I won't pollute this one..

DOUCHEBAGGERY AT ITS FINEST!
IDS Attorney General PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2008, 04:59:08 pm »
Ignore

***EDITED CA-48 POST

Membership:

Nixon in '80
Ronnie
Sbane
Torie

Smiley

Santa Clara > Orange.

San Francisco > Santa Clara > Orange

Ronnie
YaBB God
United States
View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2008, 05:02:17 pm »
Ignore

***EDITED CA-48 POST

Membership:

Nixon in '80
Ronnie
Sbane
Torie

Smiley

Santa Clara > Orange.

Gross!

Born and raised in California
IDS Attorney General PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2008, 05:06:56 pm »
Ignore

***EDITED CA-48 POST

Membership:

Nixon in '80
Ronnie
Sbane
Torie

Smiley

Santa Clara > Orange.

Gross!

The rule of California is that the further north a county is, the greater it is. The one exception to this is San Francisco county, which is automatically the greatest for knowing the glory that is me. Tongue

SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
YaBB God
Latvia

Political Matrix
E: 9.35, S: -9.13

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2008, 12:25:26 pm »
Ignore

***EDITED CA-48 POST

Membership:

Nixon in '80
Ronnie
Sbane
Torie
SPC

Smiley

House endorsements: Loudermilk (GA-11), Blum (IA-1), Dietzel (LA-6), Poliquin (ME-2), Emmer (MN-6), Mills (MN-8), Brat (VA-7), Didier (WA-4), Mooney (WV-2)
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
YaBB God
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2008, 01:26:38 pm »
Ignore

Where's Verily so we can share some NJ-9 pride!!

Gov. Christopher J. Christie
Wiz from Wis in Mass
Wiz in Wis
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -4.00, S: -5.57

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2008, 10:14:06 pm »
Ignore

Anybody else from WI-01?
Хahar
Xahar
YaBB God
Bangladesh

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2008, 02:52:21 pm »
Ignore

***EDITED CA-48 POST

Membership:

Nixon in '80
Ronnie
Sbane
Torie

Smiley

Santa Clara > Orange.

Gross!

The rule of California is that the further north a county is, the greater it is. The one exception to this is San Francisco county, which is automatically the greatest for knowing the glory that is me. Tongue

Almost. Del Norte County isn't exactly great. Tuolomne County, on the other hand...

Update reading list

black and white band photos
BRTD
YaBB God
Sweden

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2008, 02:56:19 pm »
Ignore

***EDITED CA-48 POST

Membership:

Nixon in '80
Ronnie
Sbane
Torie

Smiley

Santa Clara > Orange.

Gross!

Almost. Del Norte County isn't exactly great. Tuolomne County, on the other hand...

You're back! Not banned!

01/05/2004-01/10/2014
Хahar
Xahar
YaBB God
Bangladesh

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2009, 02:39:41 pm »
Ignore

***EDITED CA-48 POST

Membership:

Nixon in '80
Ronnie
Sbane
Torie

Smiley

Santa Clara > Orange.

Gross!

You're back! Not banned!

Hooray!

But some things may happen yet.

Update reading list

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout