is kennedy quailified to be us senator? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:13:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  is kennedy quailified to be us senator? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ....
yes

no

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 35

Author Topic: is kennedy quailified to be us senator?  (Read 6487 times)
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: December 17, 2008, 03:16:16 PM »

How is she not qualified? She's royalty!

don't take this the wrong way, Phil, but, I think part of the reason you hate the Kennedys as much as you do is because they are Irish.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 03:37:18 PM »

I never said it was 'loathing' or 'serious distaste.'  and I readily admit it has to do with, in my mind, the Irish-Italian tensions that were prevalent, especially in NYC not really too long ago (recent enough that my grandfather, who is still alive, remembers certain things).  it's just a hypothesis about how your subconscious might operate with respect to this situation.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 02:25:37 AM »

Lunar, who cares

not worth our time
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 02:38:09 AM »

you just seem to have an intense emotional attachment to this issue and I just can't get riled up about it.  I don't find it to be even mildly interesting.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2008, 02:51:37 AM »

only you can answer that, Lunar.

hopefully, as the days begin to get longer, as opposed to shorter, starting in three days here in the Northern Hemisphere, my outlook on Caroline's qualifications will be altered.  but I am not holding my breath.  the downside of nihilism is that you are left with nothing.  and I suppose, by name, it's what I am supposed to want, but my very consciousness is a barrier to my own nirvana.

the problem is that the nihilist mind does not operate on a straight line; having everything is actually, quite ok, but it remains step away from shedding the nihilist label itself and moving on into meaning.  at one point, that was what I had, but that step was evasive.

now I have nothing, except for, as previously mentioned, my own existence.  and, this is the worst I have ever felt, yet it is a mere step away from perfection; that step would be, to shed my own existence.  but that is, of course, barring extreme measures, impossible.

I must locate my own personal God and murder it in order to be able to constructively comment on this thread.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies