is kennedy quailified to be us senator? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:27:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  is kennedy quailified to be us senator? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ....
yes

no

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 35

Author Topic: is kennedy quailified to be us senator?  (Read 6475 times)
Brittain33
brittain33
Atlas Star

« on: December 18, 2008, 09:14:38 AM »

She's lived in the state longer than Hillary has and she's grown up in one of the most political families in the country, of course she knows politics.  And she was on some Presidential debate committee and again, she interned for one of the most senior members of the Senate.

So is it unfair to ask her to make her positions on the issues relevant to New York open to the governor?  I'm ok with celebrities winning elections, but if you're going to give a lifetime appointment to a celebrity, should that celebrity not have, like, positions on like, issues?

Also, Hillary ran a successful campaign and visited every single county in the state.  It was clear that Hillary was sensitive to (or could at least appear sensitive to) the issues concerning the state.  I'm honestly curious if Caroline has ever been Upstate before in her entire life.

I think he's trolling you, and rather well. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies