is kennedy quailified to be us senator? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:45:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  is kennedy quailified to be us senator? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ....
yes

no

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 35

Author Topic: is kennedy quailified to be us senator?  (Read 6470 times)
rbt48

« on: December 20, 2008, 01:44:46 AM »

I think it is a riot that she is "campaigning" for an appointment.  This is unheard of in my recollection anywhere else.  It certainly didn't happen in Delaware, did it?  How about just letting Patterson appoint someone without all the hoopla! 

This whole effort could backfire on her.  Already I heard reports of checks to see how often she had even voted in the past.  I guess it turned out to be not very frequently.

Is she qualified?  Of course.  She is over 30 and a resident of New York.  I suppose the question in general is being raised by Democrats in NY who wanted the appointment for themselves.  I mean, how well qualified was the pick in Delaware, or Barrasso in Wyoming?
rbt48

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2008, 04:13:03 PM »

When no one responds to your own little post, I guess you have to assume that you effectively captured the subject at hand and there is nothing else to add.

;-)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies