Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 31, 2014, 06:31:46 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Gustaf, MasterJedi)
| | |-+  Midwest Building for the Office Formerly Known as "ilikeverin"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Midwest Building for the Office Formerly Known as "ilikeverin"  (Read 8337 times)
ilikeverin
YaBB God
Timor-Leste

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2009, 06:26:54 pm »
Ignore

Question: What was it about your performance in office to date that led you to approve of your work to the degree that you voted for yourself to retain the ilikeverinship?
I, unlike my predecessor, at least wasn't late in opening the voting booths. And was more punctual than him in closing them.

But my bumbling about had 63% more adorability! Smiley

Chief Judicial Officer of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, registered in the State of Joy, in Atlasia
Recognized National Treasure of Atlasia
only back for the worldcup
Lewis Trondheim
YaBB God
India

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2009, 05:52:24 am »
Ignore

I concede defeat. Congratulations both of you - time for an office-leaving party - the table has already been set, and the entire population of the region has been invited. Indeed, attendance is compulsory!

"The secret to having a rewarding work-life balance is to have no life. Then it's easy to keep things balanced by doing no work." Wally

"Our party do not have any ideology... Our main aim is to grab power ... Every one is doing so but I say it openly." Keshav Dev Maurya
dead0man
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.84, S: -4.52

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2009, 06:09:23 am »
Ignore

The pork chops were kind of dry.

Lewis Trondheim
YaBB God
India

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2009, 06:11:10 am »
Ignore

The pork chops were kind of dry.
Yeah, they were almost past the use-by date. Hence why attendance was compulsory - wouldn't want to throw food  away.

"The secret to having a rewarding work-life balance is to have no life. Then it's easy to keep things balanced by doing no work." Wally

"Our party do not have any ideology... Our main aim is to grab power ... Every one is doing so but I say it openly." Keshav Dev Maurya
ilikeverin
YaBB God
Timor-Leste

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2009, 06:58:44 am »
Ignore

Three cheers for Lewis Trondheim!

Chief Judicial Officer of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, registered in the State of Joy, in Atlasia
GMantis
Dessie Potter
YaBB God
Bulgaria

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2009, 08:57:10 am »
Ignore

I concede defeat. Congratulations both of you - time for an office-leaving party - the table has already been set, and the entire population of the region has been invited. Indeed, attendance is compulsory!

For whom are the extra chairs?

Lewis Trondheim
YaBB God
India

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2009, 06:48:14 am »
Ignore

Some people insist that we have as many inhabitants as the real US. These people are, needless to say, idiots.
The extra chairs are to appease them.

Јas
Jas
YaBB God
Malawi

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2009, 03:25:53 am »
Ignore

Question: What was it about your performance in office to date that led you to approve of your work to the degree that you voted for yourself to retain the ilikeverinship?
I, unlike my predecessor, at least wasn't late in opening the voting booths. And was more punctual than him in closing them.

Have you any policy aims or legislative intentions or any agenda of any kind for your coming term?
Yes, I plan to propose a number of constitutional amendments as soon as possible.

4 weeks later and nothing...no constitutional amendments, no activity, nothing.
Resign!

Funny 'cause it's true:
Very few people seriously allow facts to affect their opinions.

Hashemite
Moderators
YaBB God
South Africa

Political Matrix
E: -1.29, S: -7.30

P P P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2009, 07:03:49 am »
Ignore

Fáil Governor.

GMantis
Dessie Potter
YaBB God
Bulgaria

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2009, 03:02:30 am »
Ignore

Have you any policy aims or legislative intentions or any agenda of any kind for your coming term?
Yes, I plan to propose a number of constitutional amendments as soon as possible.

4 weeks later and nothing...no constitutional amendments, no activity, nothing.
Resign!
As soon as possible is a relative term.

GMantis
Dessie Potter
YaBB God
Bulgaria

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2009, 03:30:17 am »
Ignore

The following slate of proposed amendments will be placed on the ballot next Friday:
http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=96398.0

Vepres
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.26, S: -7.39

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2009, 09:45:41 am »
Ignore

The following slate of proposed amendments will be placed on the ballot next Friday:

As long as you're putting reforms on the ballot, why not give the states their original names (i.e., Colorado, Iowa, etc.)?

LOL, Failure

Alright, if Republicans gain less than 75 seats, I'll prominently display my failure in my signature.
ilikeverin
YaBB God
Timor-Leste

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2009, 10:17:25 am »
Ignore

As long as you're putting reforms on the ballot, why not give the states their original names (i.e., Colorado, Iowa, etc.)?

SAY WHAT

Јas
Jas
YaBB God
Malawi

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2009, 10:49:44 am »
Ignore

SAY WHAT

Methinks this calls for the Broom of JusticeTM!

Funny 'cause it's true:
Very few people seriously allow facts to affect their opinions.

ilikeverin
YaBB God
Timor-Leste

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2009, 11:25:43 am »
Ignore

SAY WHAT

I think it just might.  Though I have not yet used its full power to entirely sweep someone out of a region Shocked

Vepres
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2009, 07:00:27 pm »
Ignore

SAY WHAT

I think it just might.  Though I have not yet used its full power to entirely sweep someone out of a region Shocked

You will never be able to sweep me away. Especially when I unleash the "dust of sanity".

LOL, Failure

Alright, if Republicans gain less than 75 seats, I'll prominently display my failure in my signature.
ilikeverin
YaBB God
Timor-Leste

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2009, 08:32:55 pm »
Ignore

SAY WHAT

You will never be able to sweep me away. Especially when I unleash the "dust of sanity".

Now you're just making stuff up Cry  The Broom of JusticeTM has a long and storied history.

Vepres
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2009, 08:36:09 pm »
Ignore

SAY WHAT

Now you're just making stuff up Cry  The Broom of JusticeTM has a long and storied history.

Fine. Embarrassed Still, you shall not sweep me away.

LOL, Failure

GMantis
Dessie Potter
YaBB God
Bulgaria

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2009, 04:24:42 pm »
Ignore

The voting booth for the proposed amendments is now open:
http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=96636.0

GMantis
Dessie Potter
YaBB God
Bulgaria

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2009, 02:36:59 am »
Ignore

The voting of the amendments is over. All amendments have passed.

Vepres
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2009, 02:05:23 pm »
Ignore

I like the new title.

LOL, Failure

GMantis
Dessie Potter
YaBB God
Bulgaria

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2009, 07:18:02 am »
Ignore

An amendment to the Atlasian constitution calling for a ban of Capital punishment has been placed on the ballot for ratification:
http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=97064.0

GMantis
Dessie Potter
YaBB God
Bulgaria

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2009, 02:58:07 pm »
Ignore

The voting booth for the election of the Lieutenant Governor of the Midwest has been opened.
http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=97775.0

RG Fritz
JLD
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2009, 03:16:35 pm »
Ignore

Umm, why are we having this election?  Did I miss something?

GMantis
Dessie Potter
YaBB God
Bulgaria

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2009, 03:44:31 pm »
Ignore

Umm, why are we having this election?  Did I miss something?
http://uselectionatlas.org/AFEWIKI/index.php/Second_Midwest_Constitution_(As_Amended)#Article_III:_The_ican.E2.80.99tbelieveit.E2.80.99snotverin
Yes, I know I should have opened it yesterday. I'm sorry.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout