Midwest Building for the Office Formerly Known as "ilikeverin" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Midwest Building for the Office Formerly Known as "ilikeverin" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Midwest Building for the Office Formerly Known as "ilikeverin"  (Read 13156 times)
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« on: April 24, 2009, 01:38:13 PM »

Question: What was it about your performance in office to date that led you to approve of your work to the degree that you voted for yourself to retain the ilikeverinship?
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 02:19:21 PM »

Question: What was it about your performance in office to date that led you to approve of your work to the degree that you voted for yourself to retain the ilikeverinship?
I, unlike my predecessor, at least wasn't late in opening the voting booths. And was more punctual than him in closing them.

Have you any policy aims or legislative intentions or any agenda of any kind for your coming term?
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 03:25:53 AM »

I, unlike my predecessor, at least wasn't late in opening the voting booths. And was more punctual than him in closing them.

Have you any policy aims or legislative intentions or any agenda of any kind for your coming term?
Yes, I plan to propose a number of constitutional amendments as soon as possible.

4 weeks later and nothing...no constitutional amendments, no activity, nothing.
Resign!
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 10:49:44 AM »

The following slate of proposed amendments will be placed on the ballot next Friday:
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=96398.0

As long as you're putting reforms on the ballot, why not give the states their original names (i.e., Colorado, Iowa, etc.)?

SAY WHAT

Methinks this calls for the Broom of JusticeTM!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies