Does this scare you and remind you of Mao? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:42:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Does this scare you and remind you of Mao? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Does this scare you and remind you of Mao?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 39

Author Topic: Does this scare you and remind you of Mao?  (Read 15772 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: December 23, 2008, 08:43:02 PM »

I was at a frickin' Bed, Bath and Beyond and they had a damn Obama commemorative plate! At a store that sells Bed and Bath stuff!! When Clinton won in '92, there wasn't all this. When Bush won in '00, there wasn't all of this.

Why does he have to be any different? I mean...I find it strange that the candidate who did the least amount of work to get to the White House wins this sweeping victory and is seen as a messiah. I really can't understand it. I think it has to do with one thing and one thing only. He gives a mesmerizing speech. Well so do I! Does that mean if I ever become the well-known, foreign policy Senator from Ohio that suddenly they will say "Hey...that Naso guy is electrifying and gives a booming, stirring speech. He could be President of the United States in four years."?

And it was the Obama supporters that felt entitled, eh?

I'm sure you were saying the same thing about Bush in 2000 when he stepped all over McCain's face... you know.. the one that did the least work got the job.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies