Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 05, 2015, 07:18:46 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Election 2016 predictions are now open!.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Forum Community
| |-+  Election and History Games (Moderator: Lumine)
| | |-+  A word from the moderator
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A word from the moderator  (Read 394 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
YaBB God
Chile

View Profile
« on: August 03, 2015, 12:31:24 am »

Hello! As many of you know, following Joe Republic's retirement as a moderator I have been asked to moderate the games board, one of my personal favourites and one that I feel holds much more potential than what one might expect (especially with a good amount of high quality games we have seen here over the past two or three years).

The Election and History Games Board is of course one that doesn't have the activity of other boards and I do not anticipate that much troubles will arise here (I believe two moderated post a year seems to be the norm, if that), so all I ask is for people who moderate or participate in games to keep things as civil as they have been in the past, even if the games can get heated at times. And, of course, please refrain from spamming. Some games may need more than one thread, but there should be a fairly obvious limit.

That said, I will do my best to be fair in those rare occasions I might have to step in, and I hope this board will continue to prove amusing in the variety and quality of games that we have seen, and that we will continue to see in the future.
ChairmanSanchez
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 11:18:20 am »
Ignore

Congratulations!

A Hybrid of Pat Buchanan and Bob Dylan.
Debbie Wasserman Schultz stole my car, embezzled my life savings, killed my parents, and raped my dog. Lois Frankel was the getaway driver.

NeverAgain
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 05:51:57 pm »
Ignore

Good job getting  the job. Excited to see you in action.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout