How many of you plan on staying with the forum to participate in 2012 dialogue? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:39:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  How many of you plan on staying with the forum to participate in 2012 dialogue? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How many of you plan on staying with the forum to participate in 2012 dialogue?  (Read 3187 times)
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: January 08, 2009, 05:25:31 PM »

I'll be around, but might turn into a sporadic poster.

This all depends on where my life takes me over the next few years in terms of family and career.
Considering the wealth of wisdom on this board even if I go through a one year hiatus, I can almost guarantee I'll be logging on during the 2012 primaries to debate performance in various states and counties, and will probably get even more tuned in once we get close to the 2012 General.

I wouldn't want to be left out from election and polling analysis from some of our resident experts, including of course the most prolific "numbers posters" like Alcon, Sam, & Lunar.

There are many others whom I would like to list by name who hopefully will still be around in 2012, but ya' know life takes odd turns and s**t happens.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies